one

"ding~" her phone let out an annoying vibration in her ear, annoyed at the sound disturbing their video gaming session she rolled over and checked her notifications.

"Lisa? Who the fuck is that!" She chuckled at the message left in her message inbox and began to read out loud to her boyfriend, who had turned off the console to see what she was talking about.

"Heyy, I'm Lisa. I saw your photos and you look BANGING!"She read out loud in a deeper voice then usual.

"Omg! No way she really said that!" He said snatching her phone out of her hand.

"Hey no fair! Give it back!" She said falling on top of him trying to reach for her phone back.

"Nah, I think we should reply to her." He said giving her his evil grin.

"Myki no!" She nagged as he began typing. Rain continued to whine until she had an idea.

"Oppaaaa~" she chimed into his ear with her breath sending chills down his spine.

He quickly spun around and held onto her wrists. "We agreed you wouldn't do that, I hate that."

He said looking into her eyes with a serious expression. "Then hand me my phone kid sir." Rain shook her hand signalling him to place her phone into it, he groaned and eventually gave in.

"Good boy~" She said kissing him on the nose.

as she clung to Myki's chest in a deep sleep not realising her drool seeping onto his grey sweater, her phone began to buzz like crazy.

Myki began to groan and rolled over in his sleep throwing her off him.

"Ugh what is it this time!" She sat up rubbing her sleepy eyes. Rain let out a yawn and stretched over to grab her phone.

"ding~" She sighed at all the messages on her phone.

__

Limario : Heyy, I'm Lisa. I saw your photos and you look BANGING!

seen @ 12:07pm

Limario : hello?

seen @ 12:08pm

Limario : great, your ignoring me. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.
                 I just want to talk to you, sorry if the first message was creepy.

left on read.

Limario : hey ghoster!

Limario : lol, your probably asleep, oh well.

Limario : oh come on, wake up already its already 3am!

Limario : I take it you don't know who I am.

Limario : once you know you'll be begging for me ;)

Me : ew gross.

Limario : just you wait.

Me : cocky much?

Limario : well they don't say I have big dick energy for nothing. ;)

seen @ 3:012 am

Limario : oh come on, don't ghost me bro.

-

welcome to my storyyy