Epilogue...

So I posted on the sequel I wasn’t going to update it anymore and promised to make an epilogue so here it is… And by the way this epilogue has absolutely NOTHING to do with the sequel I started so just forget that even exist!

“Momma, help!” Aiden pleaded handing me his lollipop so I could open it up.

“I don’t want you getting messy and sticky alright, at least not until we get your dad at the airport.” Aiden just nodded his head and I handed him the lollipop. “Grace, go grab the sign so we can go.”

“Okay Mommy.”

Grace came back to the kitchen with the rolled up sign.

“Let’s get going so we aren’t late!”

I buckled my two kids up in the back seat and started the car to make it to the airport. The drive seemed longer than usual since Grace sang at the top of her lungs to every song that came on the radio and Aiden shouted at her to be quiet and whacked her with his lollipop a few time.

“Hey both of you be quiet or I’m dropping you off here so someone else can have you!” I don’t know how I stayed sane this whole time Austin has been on tour, I love my babies but they drive me crazy!

“But Mommy you can’t leave me, I love you.” Grace said in her sweet little five year old voice.

“Okay, I promise I won’t leave you but let’s us indoor voices.”

“Okay…” Grace said and continued to sing every song in a hushed whisper, which made Aiden quiet and enjoy his lollipop.

When we got to the airport I parked and unbuckled the kids and stood in front of the doors with the sign we decorated that said, “Welcome home Daddy!” with sparkles and colorful stars and hearts everywhere that was from Gracie and colorful scribble from Aiden. When Grace and Aiden saw Austin getting closer they started to squeal in excitement and get jittery. When Austin walked out the doors he dropped his luggage as the kids dropped the sign and embraced each other in hugs.

“Hey babe,” Austin said while kissing my quickly. “How’s the baby?” He asked while rubbing my belly. Austin and I are expecting our third child and we couldn’t be happier.

“The baby is great.” I’m three months pregnant and we can’t wait to find out what the gender is next month!

When we got home we ordered take out, I kind of gotten better at the whole cooking thing but I’m still not the best chef. Austin usually takes care of dinner; but as of tonight we just thought take out would be fine. After that, Austin and I laid on the couch together and watched our two beautiful kids play together and even argue on what to play next.

Life couldn’t be better, but not only for me for everyone. Kylie moved back to San Antonio to be with Alex and they couldn’t be happier living together. Robert is pursuing his rapping dream with the help of Austin. My mom found a new boyfriend and they live not too far from here. Austin has had multiple number one album and tours and I support him one hundred percent. As for me I have my own company in the marketing business. I mostly work at home so I can spend most of the time with my kids.

Grace and Aiden climbed up and laid between Austin and I and this is how we all fell asleep, all cuddled together, and this is all I need in life.

Super short but I’m going to edit the whole book soon, I don’t know when though. My plan is to fix all the grammar and sentence structure and make it sound better and more mature sounding since I wrote this story almost 2 years ago now so my writing style has changed a lot. But thank you all for reading and supporting my story it means a lot and I love you all!

Feel free to direct message me and check out my other stories!