mads 42

Madison POV

"Well, about the Emma incident". He starts and I roll my eyes. "What about it? You cheated ok?!". I say rather harshly.

"And I regret it I'm sorry! Look, she's a good manipulater, I fell for one of her traps". He says. "Traps? Ethan that's so stupid! She isn't a villan nor a monster". I say.

"That's the problem, she is a monster! She broke us up to get with me!". He says. "Yeah and guess what? She won!". I say slamming a 20 dollar bill on the table and getting up to leave.

"No wait!". Was all he said before he grabbed my waist and smashing his lips into mine. Making me realize what I'm missing, him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!". I say pushing him away. I look around and people were staring, cameras everywhere.

My eyes start to water as I saw cameras, everywhere. I sighed and look at Ethan. "E, you broke my heart. The only one that's picking up the pieces and putting them back together is Cameron".I cried.

He looks at me with watery eyes. "I'm sorry". He said with cracks in his voice. "Tell me you love me". He spoke. I hesitate and look down.

"Tell me you love me amd not cameron! In front of these people!". He ordered. "Ethan stop". I cried.

He walks closer to me, inches apart from each other's face. "Tell me you love me". He whispered softly. I bite my lip.

I smash my lips into his molding them perfectly together. They moved in sync as i cuffed his jaw with my hands. His hand hold the back of my head.

Cameron never kissed me like this. Never grabbed me like this, never loved me like the way Ethan did. I pull away from the kiss and look him in the eye.

Still cuffing his jaw. "I love you". I whispered softly. He smiles and pecks my lips. Everybody in the cafe starts cheering and whistling.

"Meet me at my house, you have my number". I said walking out of the the cafe. He nods, he had a giant smile plastered on his face.
____________________________________