••Shizuo-Part two••

•••
Warning: very ooc, cussing
•••

Your Pov~
A month has passed since I moved here. It's been nice, though the fact that I've heard rumors of a headless rider, scares me some, I haven't seen it though yet maybe one day I will. As this month as passed I learned that the three teens that came into the restaurant were name Masaomi , Anri and Makito, they come in once in a while, they really are nice kids.

     As I've walked the street many times I finally purchased a bike to have. It'll be faster to get to work that way , thankfully, my feet have been getting tired of all the walking. Getting to the restaurant in one peace was sometimes hard. The big blonde bartender ,which I learned now from the teens that he's just a bodyguard and his name is Shizuo Heiwajima, was super strong and would occasionally through things at this pale black haired dude. Again I'm thankful for not dying in all that ruckus. Lately since I've been here and I've seen the shizuo guy my heart has been racing, probably just a small crush... Or a big one, I get attractions to people too easily. I might be the only guy that loves a good romance book, oh well.

     Today I'm working an hour longer mostly because we've been a little more busy today and it seems that if we do get people, it's more at night. I cleaned some dishes from this surprisingly busier night. I quickly got on my jacket to get ready for the cold wind , I get cold early even if it's just a slight breeze. As I walked out of the kitchen doors out into the main entrance I heard voices. Three of them to be exact, I looked up and saw Shizuo with the what looks like his boss and Simon all talking. It seemed they were talking about something important, yet secret since they stopped as I took a step out from the kitchen. Me being the awkward thing I am , I waved a small wave and smiled slightly. " Sorry to interrupt ... I'm just leaving for the night.." I blushed lightly as I looked at Shizuo then quickly waddled off to my bike and rode off in such a hurry.

     I crashed like a bomb onto my bed. I had a headache and a face full of blood. I grabbed a water bottle on my bed stand and took many gulps till my head stopped screaming and my face cooled. Crush's suck man they make you start to think of them a lot more even if you don't know almost anything about them. Lazily I turned on Netflix to watch some good ole anime. Grabbing my trusty sketchbook and pen then turning on a desk lamp I settled down into my comfy pillows. Living alone wasn't always bad. I can be as lazy as I wanna and no one can tell me otherwise.