Long Day

You had just come home from a long, stressful day at work. You had worked your ass off, and had taken all the work that you still had to complete home. Your day couldn't have been any worse; your head hurt like hell, and you felt like you hadn't been this tired and exhausted in forever. 

As soon as you had made it through the door, you threw your jacket and your bag in the corner heading straight up the long stairway that took you to your and Harry’s shared bed- and bathroom. Harry heard you approach, and was there instantly to embrace you in a big hug once you had entered the bedroom.

"Hey," he said as he pulled back. 

"Heya," you replied looking up to meet his eyes with a weak smile. 

"long day?" he said with a comforting tone in his dark, concerned voice. 

"yeah, i’m gonna go take a shower.." you told him as you headed for the bathroom. 

You closed the door and stripped, then stepped into the shower and turned on the water. It was cold and soothing against your bare skin, relaxing your muscles. You closed your eyes, enjoying the way it made you feel. 

And then you just stood there, still, under the streaming water of the shower head, thinking of nothing and nowhere. Lost in your own trance, you didn't notice Harry joining you. His big hands grasped your shoulders softly from behind, and without opening your eyes you hummed at his touch. Harry’s hands started to massage your back, and every now and then his lips would leave a soft kiss on both your right and left shoulder blade. You let your head fall back, resting it on his collar bone. Harry’s hands traveled all the way up the sides of your body, and stopped beneath your arm pits. He left another gentle kiss on your shoulder, then reached and turned off the streaming water of the shower. 

Then, he picked you up into his arms, and carried you outside. Harry finally set you down on cold floor and handed you a big towel. 

"Thank you," you said as you sat down on the side of the bathtub and looked up into Harry’s bright green eyes and flashed him a small smile. 

"Anytime," he said as he kneeled down in front of you and placed his damp hands on your towel-covered thighs. 

You leaned down, leaving a single kiss on his beautiful lips. As you pulled away, you both smiled weak, loving smiles. You were tired. And Harry sensed it. 

"i’m gonna leave you to change," he said as he stood up off his knees, walking towards the bathroom door and opening it slowly. He turned back to you, and smiled at your attempt to slip on the small pieces of clothing that you had laid out beforehand.

As Harry shut the door, you let your towel drop to the floor and pulled on your panties. You slurred towards the counter, picking up the hair brush and running it through your wet hair. You closed your eyes in the process, once again enjoying the relaxing, massaging feeling of it against your scalp. 

Once you were finished, you headed back over the edge of the bathtub and wrapped the towel around your body. You opened the door, and walked to where Harry was sat on the bed. 

"Can you blow-dry my hair?", you asked him with a tired expression on your face.

You loved it when Harry did this. It was so soothing, so tranquilizing and calming. It made you feel like you were in heaven, when his big hands massaged your scalp and when the warm air of the blow drier worked its magic.

 "of course," Harry replied as he set closed the book he was reading, setting it aside and heading back into the bathroom where the blow drier was stored.

 You nestled your body on the edge of your big, shared bed, and Harry approached it soon after with the blow drier in his hand, already plugged into the socket in the wall. He sat right behind you, his legs spread out to the left and right of your own. Your hands moved to grasp them gently, holding onto them as Harry attempted to make your hair dry. Once again you closed your eyes as his long fingers weaved themselves in and out of the single strands of your long, blonde hair. You let him pull your hair back in the process, a smile coming across your face due to the joy you received from his repetitive actions. Then, suddenly, you felt Harry’s face next to yours. 

"I love you," he whispered in your ear. You smiled, and squeezed his legs tight. You felt the butterflies make their way into your stomach after hearing his loving words. You loved him so much.

Once Harry was done, Harry put the blow drier back into its place. When he returned, he saw that you had gotten rid of your towel, leaving you only in your lace briefs, with your upper body exposed. You were searching for something of Harry’s to wear, since you liked the feel of his clothes on your skin. Harry stopped in the doorway between bath- and bedroom, watching you with love in his eyes. 

He loved you so much. He thought you were perfect, perfect to him. No matter which state you were in, he loved you in each and every one. 

Finally, you had found a thin, grey shirt of his and slipped onto your tiny body. It fell down your soft skin and stopped halfway between your hips and knees. You turned, attempting to slide into bed. Harry’s soft stare caught you off guard, and you smiled  back. He came to join you in bed, pulling you close to his own body. His arms snaked around your waist and his skinny legs intwined with your own. He kissed your hair, and inhaled the scent of his favorite shampoo that you had applied to it earlier. 

You felt safe and loved. You felt like for once, you had found someone who truly loved you. Someone who you loved as much as they loved you. Someone who was your personal idea of perfection. And someone, who was all yours. 

"I love you," you said, guiding Harry’s hand to your mouth, planting a soft kiss on the sensitive skin. You felt him smile into your hair, and reply with the same vows. 

"Sleep tight, cupcake," he told you quietly, gently drifting into sleep. "give your perfect body some rest"..