Vanished-3

The lady sickens me. I swear Jasmyn only married my father to make me angry, and for his moneyThat night at dinner I didn't speak, and I barley ate.I could only focas on the large new diamond that was on her finger.

"I thought you already have a wedding ring?"I finally mutter through the thick rings of silence.

Jasmyn looks down at her finger and smiled,"Beautiful isn't it? That other one was old, and dirty."

"That was my mother's ring."I bellow.

My jaw clenches, and my hands turn into fists. My toes curled in my rosemary colored B.o.b.s.

Jasmyn jumped at my sudden anger,"Well I'm your mother now."She said, her lips curling into a minicing smile.She begins patting my hand, but I use my karate training and bent her hand backwards, causing her great pain.

"Emberlee!"My father yells and slams his fist on the table.

I didn't minimize the pain, only increased it to where she yelped,"You will never be my mother!"I scream and run upstairs. I retreive the ring from Jasmyn's dresser top and hide it in my pocket. I ran to my room and slammed the door as hard as I could. I jumped onto my plain bed, and began sobbing into the comforter. Just the thought of my mother made my heart clench, and my skin crawl. I hated Jasmyn. At first she was kind, and sweet and very nice. But, as soon as he popped the ring to her, my life went downhill. It felt like my world began dipping into the black merky water that you'd always see on t.v. where the crime investegaters would always find the dead body floating just a little below the surface. For the dead being, everything was dark, and quite. There was no use in saving you if you were already dead. On the show they'd always find the murder, and throw them in jail. But, in real life not all the murder's are found. Some live out their killing in peace and Harmony, while their victims spends their meaningless dead life in a coffin six feet below ground. I was the person the person under ground, and Jasmyn was my murder. Making my life horrible. The investagators were Amber, and My father. They were trying to figure out who was the cause of my mental death, but they'd never find it out. It was impossible. But, they would never give up. Never. I could hear Jasmyn downstairs, crying and insisting that it was broken. I hadn't even inflicted that much pain. She's just a wimp.

I could hear my dad's thunderous footsteps up the stairs. I laid my face down on the floor and looked under the door. I could see the shadows his feet made under the door, but he just stood there. All the sudden I heard laughter. It was quiet so I knew only him and I could hear it. My door clicked open;he had used the key to open it. I sat up straight staring at him in confusion. He wasn't mad. He was happy. It was him that was laughing. He hardly ever laughed. Only when mom was alive did he laugh. He closed the door and shook his head with a big grin,"Boy is she mad."

My mouth gaped at him,"Your not mad at me?"

He shakes his head and sits down next to me,"I would have done the same. Although I would have broke it."

My eyebrows shot up and shook my head,"Your insane."

My father's smile grows wider and he nods,"yeah I guess so."

Right then Amber opened the door and peeked her head inside,"Why is Jasmyn crying?"

I patted the spot next to me for her to sit and smiled,"Because I bent her hand backwards and she's acting like a baby."

Amber nodded and sat,"Makes since, considering she's a butthole."