Haunted Dorm: Chapter 1

***WARNING: This story is FICTION. This is a series of horror stories made by SquishyVkookie & Me (rhei_is_baee). The characters included do NOT belong to us, we just wanted to make some fan fiction. Any places, brands, events etc are from our imagination. If any of these places, brands,events etc resemble anything at all, know that it is not intentional. If you have weak hearts such as elderly, pregnant woman etc, please do not read this. Blood may be included, thank you, enjoy.***

It was 2013 and BTS was barely making a living. They didn't sell as much albums and was running low on money. They stayed in a couple hotels but couldn't afford to stay too long. One day, their manager found a affordable apartment while trying to find some affordable apartment. They read the reviews and everyone ended up liking the reviews they found.

h_gills: Great apartment! Amazing food! There has been some strange sounds though lately.. But the design is great and the price is great.

Strangerr123: The rooms are amazing. I think the most beds in the rooms are 3-4 beds. Floor 6 has been a bit creepy lately. But the food is amazing!

They thought the building was sketchy but they desperately needed a place to live while working on their new album. It was 50,000 won ($50NZD) each month which was a good deal at the time. It was in Seoul which meant driving a few cities was necessary to get there. They paid for about 5 months online and would drive the next week.

A week passed and they were getting ready to go. They went to the front desk and checked out. They had to drive a few hours in a van to get there. As they pulled up in the parking lot, they walked up to the front desk to get their reserved room. The man at the front desk look nice, but a little sketchy. Having a black coat and a black hoodie to cover his black rugged hair. They checked into room 604 and 605. They had to use the stairs as the elevator was broken, which took a while as they had a lot of luggage. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook shared a room. After a few nights of creepy sound such as footsteps on the walls or bangs on the doors, Tae(V), Jimin and Jungkook didn't think about it too much. It was old and the walls weren't too sound proof. So people must've been leaving or entering.

After a month of hearing cracks, stomps and bangs, they started getting worried. At first it was always near the rooms 601 or 609, but as every week or so passed, it seemed to be getting closer. The trio were worried it might start getting worse and confronted their manager about it. The manager couldn't do much about it until their new album was released. They asked the other members about it and they also have been hearing the bangs, footsteps and creeks.

They tried desperately to sleep. They tried to block out the sounds, they tried everything, from complaining to trying to use products to make them sleep. Nothing. All they had to do, was ignore it.

One day, they were finally getting some sleep, until they heard a loud BANG on their door. V, Jimin and Jungkook spring up from their beds and exchanged looks. A voice screamed from the other side, unrecognized, it yelled: "Open. This. DOOR!"Sweat was running down, tears almost fell and then, they felt a watery substance, they turned on Jungkook's phone flashlight and it lit a bright red substance. Blood. They quickly jumped out and turned on the lights, the banging grew louder and louder, Jimin, as the oldest out of them had to think of something, but so many questions sprang into his head, one after another, why is this happening? What do we do? Why is there blood? W-where did this come from? Jimin looked around in fear hoping it was a harmless prank from the older members. Then, the closet door slowly opened, the a eye shining through the crack and more joined them. "W-WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" V yelled in fear, the banging stopped and footsteps lead to the direction of the elevator. A mother voice spoke in a deep voice, "I want...... your......" V started to tear up and so did Jimin. Jungkook was terrified and was on the edge of tears. A laugh then burst out, i-is that a windshield? A voice then whispered: "Jin! You blew our cover!" Jungkook then stood up shouting "Damn you guys! I was terrified! What the hell!?" The closet door fully opened showing Jin, J-hope, RM and Suga laughing like no tomorrow. V, Jimin and Jungkook then ran to them and punched them right in the shoulder. They laughed it off and everyone went back to their rooms.

Next morning at breakfast, V, Jimin and JK asked why they put the fake blood there and did they do the strange noises before that night. RM then explained, "The fake blood was to scare you. The Bangs, footsteps, creeks. Wasn't us."

Then who was the one demanding for us to open the door that night?

Author note: Thank you for reading through it! Hoped you liked it and more will be coming soon! See you guys next time. Byeee!

-SquishyVkookie &Me (rhei_is_baee)

Knock knock.

Bang tan StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara