.12: car sex

Suga.min :
Hey I'm down stairs.
-

Chiminie finna wear my bts  merch on my date to let him know who I belong to 💦 👅 😩

View all comments

places this is why you are single, weirdo
Jkitskookie make sure you tell me how it goes !!

Worldwidejin you are too much Park Jimin

Peachysuga JIMIN is legit me on a date, let them know who you belong to.

-

"So you belong to me?" Yoongi asks looks at the others recent post on his phone, Jimin nervously chuckles and looks at the rapper.

"Um...so you really do read my post," Jimin said with a dry chuckle, refusing to look at the rapper. He didn't want to expose his red cheeks.

"Every single one of it." He grins, and lets out a chuckle when he realizes what the young fan was wearing "Wow you are really  wearing my merch also."

Jimin blushes again, pouting this time,"Yoongi I'm nervous and You are making it worst." Jimin looks out the window so he couldn't embarrass himself even more. He actually doesn't know why he set himself to fail like this. He wishes he had accepted Jin's comment about his outfit choice.

"I make you nervous?" Yoongi tilts his head and shot the younger a glance. He place his hand on his thighs, giving a light squeeze making Jimin look at him,"Don't be, im just a normal guy."

"Who just happens to make me crazy because of tongue technology." Jimin bluntly, Yoongi hand loosen as he stop the car. The music stop in cue as Yoongi looks at the fan, with a soft face.

"You never felt the tongue technology." Yoongi corrected.

"Then what are you waiting for."

"Really? I went out my way and planned a picnic." Jimin big brown eyes look at him innocently, causing Yoongi to change his mind.

"Fuck it!" Yoongi takes off his jacket, and the virgin boy giggles in excitement."did you ever had car sex before."

"Nope, but I'll be open to it."

"That's what I want to hear." Yoongi smirks as he crawls to the back of the car, and Jimin follows behind him.

-

This chapter is super short! I'm very sorry if it doesn't make sense or if I made a mistake don't be afraid and correct me (or tell me hey this sentence makes no sense) and I'll edit it when I'll have the time Bc life with having SAT's and being a writer is kind of hard lol.

Pray for me, and comment and vote and follow !!!

Again I'm super sorry