The Bad Boy's Love Story (BBFIL part 2 Hanamiya Makoto X OC)

HANAMURA RENA'S POV

It's been a month since Makoto and I have been dating. Yes, we're in first name basis now. Our relationship has been going too well, but to be honest, I'm still uneasy about it. I mean, he was confused about his feelings before. What if his feelings for Ame-chan resurfaced? Or what if he began to like another girl? What if another girl would fall for him?

Really.. Kirisaki Dai Ichi's basketball team became a team that plays games fair and square now. They actually became quite popular with some girls too.

"Makoto~" I called. "Can you teach me this part?"

"Ah..How can she ask him how to solve such a simple problem? She's sooo not worthy of Hanamiya-kun!" I heard a girl say. WHATDAHELL?! What's the use of trying to whisper when I can here all of them? Plus, it's not as if you can answer it. Psh~! You were even scared of him before... I'm only asking him because he has a IQ more than 160..

"Sure..Let's see.." He then started explaining. Great! I got it after only one explanation.

"You should be a teacher in the future."

"No way. It's too troublesome," he said. I still think he should. Students won't have a hard time understanding stuff that way. Well, it's not like my grades are low. They're actually in the line of 90's.

~~

"Well then, let's start practice!" I said.

"W-what?!"

"Hellish practice!"

Sadist mode: on!

"Oi, kora! Seto-kun, stop sleeping and get your ass on the court!" I scolded and dragged him into the court. "Hara-kun, spit out that piece of gum right now! Yamazaki-kun, stop slacking off or I'll add 10 more laps to your jogging. You too, Furuhashi-kun! Don't think you'll get away with this too, Makoto!"

Just because their aren't any competitions for now doesn't mean that they can relax and not practice. They really lack enthusiasm! I know they're really good and all, but...

"ANYONE WHO SLACKS OFF WILL TASTE THE FURY OF MY PAPER FAN!"

And with that, they doubled the speed of their training. Great!

~~After training~~

Sadist mode: off!

"Great work, everyone!" I said as I handed everyone their drinks and towels.

"Gah! We never endured such harsh training before.."

"It's Hanamiya's fault."

"How is it my fault?! Blame Rena!"

"It's not my fault that you guys aren't serious enough. If you don't get serious, then you'll surely lose to Seirin again."

When I said that, it seems they became fired up again. Although I think they got mad. They started shouting something but because they all said it at once, I couldn't understand.

"Shut up!" I shouted. "DON'T SPEAK AT ONCE 'CAUSE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A THING YOU GUYS ARE SAYING!"

"I said....I will do ten more laps..." Seto said.

"Heh. Only 10 laps? I'll do 20!"

"30!"

"40!"

What? So now they're competing? Great ^_^ They started running around the court. I turned to Makoto and saw him smirk. He went to me and whispered, "Let's skip." Then he dragged me out of the school. He already changed clothes?! When?! Since when did he become Kuroko, able to misdirect?!!!

"Wait, Makoto! What about the others?!

"Nevermind them. Let's go. Let's buy some equipment."

"What?" was all I could say. I didn't even have time to react. How inconsiderate. -_-

"The basketballs in the gym are old and some of them are getting broken, so I wanted to buy new ones. Meanwhile, we can also take the time to have a date."

I sighed. "Fine."

"Although I just said that as an excuse to go with you~" he added.

I just smiled. Fine~!

Meanwhile, at the gym.....after running many laps....

"DAMN IT! HANAMIYA SKIPPED!!!"

"HE TRICKED US!"

"HE EVEN WENT AND GOT RENA-SAN OUT OF HERE!"

"Well, let's just go home....."