The smell of fushia

Feferi's pov))

I felt so horrible when  me and Eridan's morailship ended. He was my only friend who would listen to my problems, hear me out,well sorta, and kept me from ending the the fushia bloodline on Alternia.

By that i mean my life.

After he left, i was so distraught that i started cutting myself like humans. I wonder why i couldnt feel any pain, only a faint tickling.

In fact i was doing that right now, watching the fushia drip down my arm, forming a small pool beneath me. I just wanted my misery to end, but i had to help them complete the game, just to see Eridan happy. I would only be happy once i am dead, but i had to act happy to them to give them some hope, some reasurrance.

I put some stuff on my arm to hide and stop the bleeding, and walked into the lab, gaping at horror at what i saw.

There was Eridan attacking Sollux, but it quickly ended at Sollux passing out, but i personally thought he was dead.

I grew angry at this because that would mean i cant help Sollux be happy now! I growled and equipped my 2x3Prong and rushed at Eridan, not caring if i couldnt make him happy anymore.

"-ERIDAN )(OW COULD YOU!?"

I was about to stab him when i felt a strange but familiar liquid seeping down my chest. I looked down and saw a gaping hole in my chest, i took a moment to figure out that Eridan had shot me. This isnt how fast i wanted to die, but i got my wish. I dropped my Strife Specibus and collapsed on the ground, showing a faint smile.

After a moment, everything went black.

But i found myself witnessing some other trolls doing something, Wasnt i dead? Is this just a memory i dont remember? I was so confused, and wandered around. I found a portal looky thingy, and jumped into it, but i just found myself observing a small Karkat.

'Aww )(e's so glubbin cute...'

But then i noticed him crying, i went a bit closer, staying out of sight and saw that he had a cut on his arm. I noticed that a Bright candy red was seeping out of the wound.

'Wait Karkats blood color is candy red?!)(e's a mutant?!'

But then i was quickly wisked away into another event, but this time i noticed that i was looking at-