Twenty-Five

[October 24, 2018]

Jimin stood there. His body leaning on the wall, his jaw clenched, his eyes were burning holes on the rest room's door.

He already said it, he wont let his chance slip away nor be taken away by someone, even if that someone was there even before him. He let go of his chance, it's not my fault anymore, Jimin thought.

The red headed boy comes out from the rest room, hands shaking off the droplets of water in his hands. Jimin gulps, he was feeling brave and he had to do this before that bravery fades.

Before him was The Kim Taehyung. The red headed boy that rules over the hells of your school. The red headed boy whom everyone's afraid to be against with yet still some dares to do so. The red headed boy that gets everything he wants. The red headed boy rules it all yet here's the ash brown haired boy ready to conquer him.

Taehyung found Jimin standing in his way, his eyes fixed on Jimin's face as he pulled off the same emotionless face. He wanted to intimidate Jimin, he can't let Jimin see that he is threatened by his presence.

Taehyung tried to pass by Jimin but his chubby small hands held the red headed boy's shoulder, stopping him.

"You like her." It wasn't a question coming from the shorter guy, it was a statement that was needed to be stated.

"What do you care if I do?" Taehyung raises his brow. He smirks seeing Jimin's dark stare at him.

Jimin might have you beside him every now and then but he can never take down Taehyung's pride and confidence. Cockiness was a natural for him.

"I saw you in the music room earlier, you care for her." Jimin muttered.

"So?" Taehyung kept his composure.

"I just want to let you know that I will make her mine and so is your throne." Jimin might be seen as a kind boy but right now, his intention and eyes says the opposite.

You weren't so kind afterall, Taehyung thought. He knew it at first sight that this Jimin guy likes you, even before, when you and Taehyung were still together.

Taehyung push Jimin's hand away from his shoulder, dusting it after. "Listen here, short guy." He says, his eyes showing his dark side.

He took a step forward Jimin, intimidating the guy. "Make her yours all you want, treat her like she's your everything, protect her at all cost and if you fail to do so, then I'm sorry but I  have to take her back." He growls.

His eyes shooting daggers to Jimin's. "Remember that I already have a special spot in her heart Park Jimin. Make sure to take over that spot before I take her heart, that's a warning."

He wanted to rub it in Jimin's face, he was confident that he still have that spot in your heart with the way you cried earlier for him.

The red headed boy didn't let Jimin talk back as he pass by him. "I ain't even a king, what throne is he talking about?" He mumbles to himself.

His phone rings as he lay comfortably on his bedspread. Hair a mess and eyes closed as he think of you, your eyes crying for him.

He reached for his phone and saw Jungkook's name in his screen. Why is he calling?

Brows furrowed, he answered the phone. "What?" He spat.

"Hello to you too." Jungkook replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Why'd you call? Its late, don't tell me you're gay and you want me." Taehyung groaned.

"Ew, no. You disgusting creature. If I'm going to be gay, it's not you that I'd want. It's myself." Jungkook said as his face crinkled.

"I'm here to tell you who threatened my poor baby." He mumbled and Taehyung immediately sat up.

"Fucking bitch made you stay away from my girl by threatening my safety." He mumbled, anger laced in his voice.

"Who is it?"

"Go run to your bitch tomorrow, motherfucker. Choke her to death." Jungkook said darkly, "Oh no, don't. She might like that. Cause you know, she's a desperate whore."

"Fucking move Taehyung before I fucking kill her. She's done enough damage to my friend." He warns.

"Fucking stop Rhea, Taehyung." He muttered as he end the call.

Taehyung breathes, hands gripping his phone too hard. His eyes became dark as he think of the same orange girl with her signature red lipstick. He's been ignoring that girl for too long but he can't anymore.

Something in him was pissed off, he's angry. His blood boiling as he think about the situation he is in. He thinks of you and how hard this is for you and he was even more pissed off. He didn't know why he was so sensitive when it comes to you.

When Jimin gets close to you, its like he wanted to punch someone. When he sees him touching you, he wanted to cut off his hands. When he sees him looking at you, he wants to pick his eyes out. When he knew that somebody's hurting you, he felt like he was ready for war. Its like he wanted to brand you his. He stiffens when he thought of one thing.

Have I come to like you?

His eyes goes back to the screen of his phone as he search in his contacts, instantly dialling when he found the familiar name.

His call was instantly answered. "Hey, babe. Why you called? Do you want me to come over?" Her high pitched voice became husky and he cringed.

"Hey, Rhea."