thirteen | low-key

,noisufnoc fo mrof eht ni sgnileef sih ginksaM

.sngis eht serongi eh

.enicidem thgir eht rof ydaer t'nsi eh, si hturt ehT

At around 4pm, Russel and Noodle left to go to the music store for an E string (and to mess around with everything, for musicians, it's like being a kid in a candy store).

"Hey Russ?"

"Yeah?" Russel opened the door for Noodle as they made their way in to the beautiful place. "Do you think Toochie is okay? He's been acting strangely and I'm worried.. him and Murdoc. The way they look at each other, they look more angry and hateful than usual," Noodle glanced at the guitar section to avoid Russel's eyes. "I don't know, I've been noticing things too. I'm just glad to have the boy back. He's probably adjusting back to life with Murdoc or something," Russel patted the girl's back. He felt bad for the girl. She deeply cared for the three men as if they were her actual fathers, even Murdoc. She's never had anyone else to love and be loved by. It would only make sense for her to be deeply concerned when two of them don't seem okay.

"I wish Murdoc was nicer to Toochie. Like when they cuddled on the couch together, that was really nice of Murdoc. It's funny to think Murdoc has a soft side like that for 2-D," Noodle hugged Russel's arm as they navigated through the store. "Yeah," Russel chuckled softly, "If only they'd actually love each other like that. Life would be a lot easier for everyone," Russel bent down to look at the bags of strings. There were many different kinds. G's, D's, A's, extra strings for 5 stringed basses, and yes, E's. He settled on a pack of all four strings. "Do you think they, you know.. do like each other... in that way? How would you react if they did?"

Russel looked at the girl, puzzled as to what goes on in that brain of hers. "I doubt it. They sorta, kinda, really hate each other. If anything it'd probably be one sided in a way. You know how Murdoc is. I honestly wouldn't mind If they did tho, if I can put up with Murdoc, I can put up with anything,"

"That's true," Noodle giggled.

-

"Oi faceache! Come clean up this mess!" Murdoc walked by the broken plate as if hadn't just dropped it. Without a word, 2-D did as he was told.

He picked up the broken glass with his bare hands, dumping the big chunks into a nearby trash can. He wasn't too careful as he picked up the smaller, less visible pieces, which resulted in many small cuts all over his hand. He wouldn't have noticed them if it wasn't for the fact that Murdoc screeched when he saw 2-D's bloody hands. "Holy shit, D, what the fuck do you think you're doing?! Look at your hands!"

"U-uh it seems I've cut myself," 2-D examined the red ooze all over his hands.

Murdoc sighed and grabbed him by the wrist, leading him to a nearby bathroom. 2-D took a seat on the floor as he waited for Murdoc to finish rummaging through the medicine cabinet. "How come I've always got to take care of you? I'm not your daddy, 2-D," Murdoc knelt down to the floor. 2-D, humiliated, watch Murdoc at work. The man carefully cleaned off the blood with alcoholic wipes. Now that the blood was gone, all the pesky cuts were visible. Murdoc gently wrapped both of his hands in bandages. For his fingers, Murdoc stuck Hello Kitty band-aids on the cuts. Noodle insisted they buy the Hello Kitty ones instead of the plain ones. After that, there wasn't much else Murdoc could do.

"Fanks Murdoc, I appreciate it," 2-D thanked the man, bowing his head.

"Oh shush, if it wasn't for me, you'd be dead," Murdoc chuckled and helped 2-D up.

2-D glanced down at his hand, in Murdoc's. Strange enough, he liked it. He liked how Murdoc's skin felt even if he could only feel it with his fingers. He wondered what it felt like to have his fingers intertwined with Murdoc's. Being pretty much brain dead, 2-D intertwined their fingers without processing the consequences.

"D, you can let go now," Murdoc instantly jerked his hand away. "Oh, uh sorry.."

"It's alright, let's pick a movie to watch tonight with Russ and Noodle when they come back," Murdoc pulled 2-D to the shelf where they keep the movies.

He read down the rows, "Shrek, Spongebob, E.T., Simpsons, Totoro, Napoleon Dynamite, Halloween, Kill Bill, Saw-"

"I don' fink Saw is okay fer Noodle," 2-D looked concerned.

"That would be correct, let's watch it!"

"No"

"You're no fun... how about... who bought 27 Dresses? Ugh. How about E. T., then?"

"No, it's scary"

"I'm not gonna ask, alright how about Ponyo, that's one of Noodle's movies right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine with it"

Murdoc pulled the case out and examined it. "Yeah, alright," he put the case next to the television.

"Can I ask you something?" Murdoc looked at 2-D. The singer nodded.

"How come you're not all mad and stuff at me? You're usually mad at me when we get drunk and y'know.. What happened last night," Murdoc questioned.

"I dunno."

"Does that mean you were fine with it? Did you actually like kissing... me?"

"Erm.. I uh dunn- uh. I know I was drunk last night, but, I fink I, uh found it not too bad.." 2-D twiddled his thumbs.

Murdoc smiled inwardly, relieved. Maybe something with 2-D wasn't as far out of reach as he thought it'd be.

"PIZZA" Russel busted through the door, balancing 2 pizza boxes in one hand. Noodle followed after carring a bag that read, Lindsay an sons music store.

-

After they settled everything, the band sat on the couch, eating pizza in soft blankets while watching Ponyo. 2-D wasn't able to focus on the movie, as his mind was wondering.

?hsurc a ...ni sa ,codruM ekil I naem taht seod ,mih gnissik ekil I

Author's Note:
Ayeee short chapter but does 2-D is gay for Murdoc? Lololol. Sorry for the self promo, but if you go check out my other books I'd love you forever. I made another one besides my shitpost 2doc like an artbook type thing but also edgy feels included. Pls. I'll give you mega gay if you stop by. Fr. Mega gay.       Plsimdesperate..

Song: Lovely - Twenty One Pilots

It's a lovely song, heh.

PS, Iristhebonnie show them some love, they're a sweet human