Goodbies

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *takes a breath* oooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't been updating. And I apologize that my chapters are so short because my phone doesn't give a word count. Well I guess I should start the chapter now. K.... Wait, it's coming...

FOUND IT! It's below my signature! I better get to that.. So u can start reading....

~OceanGirl152192

Chapter 3

Amanda's POV

"Oh my gosh! Jess! Wow this is... Amazing...." I exclaimed, stunned.

"Yeah..."

"Wait what if they are just using me for publicity?" I almost cried

Jess shook her head, " Nawww. Those boys are too nice." She waved at Harry. I think. And he grinned a cheeky smile back.

"Amanda? You need to get your stuff." Said Liam.

"O-okay." I whispered.

"Here let me help you pack." He smiled at me.

I grabbed Jess by the wrist and pulled her back to our room. I nodded at Liam so he would follow. Together, we put my old clothes and shoes in an even older suitcase. I picked up the little stuffed pig that my parents bought for me when I was a baby. I kissed it on the nose and dropped it into the suitcase. I grabbed my favorite book, that was about a mystery. I put it on top of my faded blue jeans and sat on my sad excuse for a bed. I thought about how the book related to my situation now. It was a mystery why. The most famous boyband in the world wanted to adopt ME.

"Is that everything Amanda?" Liam kindly asked.

"Yes."

Slowly he zipped up the case and took it back to where the boys were.

" Goodbye Jess. You are my best friend for now and for always." I whispered hugging her tears streaming down my face.

"Bye Amanda." She said, "Have a wonderful life!!" A tear ran down her left cheek.

"Amanda hurry!" Called Harry. I looked atJess and gave her one last hug. I slipped off the leather bracelet I kept around my wrist and placed it in her hand. She looked up tame with a confused look on her face.

"Something to remember me by." I whispered.

I walked out of the room and waved to her. Bye I mouthed to her.

"Bye Amanda."

I turned and jogged to the boys, floorboards creaking under my big feet.

"I'm ready." I said bravely.

Louis smiled and wrote his signature on a few pieces of paper.

Then, we hopped into the car.

"Do you know who we are?" Asked Zayn.

"One Direction, right? Your Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn right? My friend Jessica told me. She loves you guys." I said pointing them out.

"Great! That gives us some more time." Louis said, "First of all, we are not using you for publicity. I am the oldest of us five so technically I am your father."

"And his girlfriend Eleanor is technically your mother." Niall added.

"Right. Louis agreed. You will meet Eleanor at your new house, our house or flat, along with Zayn's girlfriend Perrie, and Liam's girlfriend Sophia. They will take you clothes, shoes, and bedroom furniture shopping. You have no budget. Spend as much money as you'd like. Once you decorate your room, and put away your new clothes we will show you around the flat. Okay?"

"Uhhh okay. I just have one question."

"What sweetie?" Asked Niall.

"Why did you want to adopt me?"

"You looked sad, lonely and scared and we wanted to help you." Replied Liam.

"Hey Loueh!!"

"Yes Niall?"

"You forgot to tell her something."

"What?"

"You forgot to tell her something."

"No! I mean what did I forget."

"Lunch."

Louis rolled his eyes.

"Only you Niall, I swear." Said Harry.

"We're here!" Zayn cried.

I stared in awe at the beautiful house. It was breathtaking.

"Wait but what about lunch?"

Breathtaking I tell ya. Breathtaking.

Wow thanks for ruining the moment Niall. Lol jkjk. So what did ya think. Sorry it's so short... Love ya guys!!!

~OceanGirl152192