Castiel+Reader

Happy Croatoan day guys!! Only can happen once!! Did you guys write "Croatoan" on your arm too?! This is my first one shot, so tell me what you think the comments!! Thanks(:

**Oh my god, I wrote this when I was 14, sorry if it sucks😂**

You were walking back to your motel room next to Sam and Dean's. You started thinking about a certain angel..again. You couldn't keep him off of your mind no matter how hard you tried. You continued kicking a rock as you continued down the alley. Humming to yourself, you feel someone watching you. You stop and turn around, but no one's there.

You start walking quicker. About 30 feet from the end of the alley, you hear a branch snap behind you. You start sprinting down the alley. "Almost to the corner! Just 10 more feet!!" you think to yourself just as you are slammed into a wall. You start kicking and squirming, struggling to reach your gun in the waistband of your jeans. As the demon you were hunting holds you up by your throat.

"Where's pretty boy 1 and 2? Huh? They leave you behind? What a shame." he says. Gasping for air, you spit in his face. Repulsed, he smacks you across your face after he wipes your spit off. He growls and his grip tightens around your throat. He pulls out a knife and starts carving symbols into your stomach. You scream and your vision starts blur around the edges and your thoughts get foggy. You manage to call out to Castiel in your mind as you start losing consciousness.

"Put her down." you hear Castiel say. The grip on your throat loosens. You start to catch your breath when suddenly the demon tightens his grip and raises you further up the wall while his other hand digs into the cuts. "C-Cas!" you try to scream. "Or what?" "This." Castiel pressed his palm against the demons forehead. The demon screams in pain as a bright light glows from its eyes and mouth. Then he slumps to the ground, letting go of your neck in the process.

You fall to the ground coughing and gasping for air. Castiel crouches down next to you and pulls you to him. He then holds you at arms length and presses two fingers to your forehead healing you. You then fall to his chest and hug him with all you have. He pulls you away and cups your cheeks. "Cas?" you say. "I, I wanna try something." he replies. He then leans in and kisses you. You're too shocked at first to kiss back, but after a few seconds your lips start moving. You wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. He shoves you against the wall and your hands tangle in his hair. He licks your lip and you grant him entrance. Your tongues fight for dominance.
"Um. Guys?" Sam says as Dean chuckles. Castiel's hands travel down to your hips as he sets you down. Putting your forehead against his while furiously blushing, you whisper "You should try things more often."