Glass Sneakers

Morden version of cinderella! :))))

Every girl has a tiara, her own shining moment, and a beautiful ever after... no matter what. The Kingdom of Triavia is in search for a princess, but being a princess is the last thing on her mind. When all the girls age seventeen to nineteen start auditioning for the spot, George is busy running an errand to survive. Arthur will celebrate his nineteenth birthday. And his gift is? An event in the kingdom to search for his future bride. He shrugs his shoulders at the thought, thinking what else can he do. But when a very peculiar girl tries for the spot, he suddenly realizes that things might get a little bit interesting compared to when his older brother found the future queen. She knows nothing about being a lady, and she's the last person suitable for the spot. But when desperate need and fate are calling you, you can't just shake your head no and walk away. George highly believes that she’s not going to be selected, but she’s willing to give it a try. What is there to lose, after all? With a chewing gum in mouth and ragged jeans, George is going to find out if there’s such a chance for her to try out the kingdom’s tiara.

Almost half way through, George has a really unnormal family.

COMMENT VOTE ENJOY