Just Math Class

"Melanie it's your turn" Said my math teacher, Mr.Terry. Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! This cannot be happening to me.

I always hate doing these kinds of presentations and he knows this but of course being the evil teacher he is he just has to call on me second.

I feel eyes, lots of them,all on me. I want to move, but my legs refuse it. Since im parched I take a drink of water from my bag but since I'm so lucky,(note my sarcasm) I accidentally tip it over and it lands in the perfect place.

In between my thighs,Greaaat.

I turn my head to see if anyone saw but the only one I see is no other than Keaton Dean, player/asshole/incredibly hot Keaton.

My.Life.Is.Over.

I am seeing the light I tell you!!

"Um Mr.T?" Keaton asked our teacher while still staring at my now very noticeable wet thigh.

He's gonna lie and say I pissed myself!This cannot be happening right now.

My teachers eyes look for the voice that called him and when he realized it was Keaton, they turned into irritation.

Let's just say they .. Aren't fond of each others presence.

"Yes, Keaton?" He answered in monotone.

"I forgot to tell you at the beginning of class but Melanie and I have an appointment with the nurse right now so we have to leave"

What?

"Is this true Ms.Monroe?" He asked searching my face probably to see if I'm lying or not. I turn to look at Keaton again and he's basically giving me a look that says,

'Say yes or walk around looking like you peed yourself'

So I nod my head yes and he lets us go before giving us a glare. Luckily, I had my nike sweatshirt on that came mid thigh so you couldn't see it unless you looked closely.

And as soon as we close the classroom door he bursts out laughing. My cheeks start to turn red.

"That w-was hilarious" he says in between breaths then continues laughing again.

"Stop laughing." I say,then he just ignores me and laughs even harder.

"Stop laughing"

He doesn't stop and it's making me mad that he finds me being uncomfortable amusing.

"Okay I'll stop" He says after he finished from his laughing fit.Ugh,see this is why I don't talk to him.He likes seeing people suffer.

I need to get away from him so I just thank him for saving me from humiliation and start my way towards my locker to get a fresh pair of jeans.

Hopefully that's the last time I talk to Keaton Dean.

________________

Hiya new story yaah? Idk if im going to post it but..

If I do I hope you enjoy it😊

Goodnight/Goodmorning/GoodDay