What Life's All About ~A Brosenthal love story~

-----------------------

I know autumn12232 will wanna kill me, but I need to write a Brosenthal fanfic... Sorry, autumn12232... :)

-----------------------

Character Bio: Jerry Aimes,

Age: 20

Hair: Naturally blonde, dyed brown

Eye color: Blue.

-----------------------

"Brian! Hurry the hell up!" I yelled, readujsting my earrings in Brians living room. I was giving him a ride to the starkid Halloween slumber party at starkid manor. I was going too, of course. I was a new starkid, but it didnt mean that I wasnt invited to any parties. "I am hurrying!" Brian yelled from upstairs, "You take longer than a woman!" I yelled, looking at my reflection in the mirror above his TV. " 'Cause I have more to do than a woman!" He replied. "How do I look?" He said, twirling around to show me his outfit. "Like a hippir, can we go now?"  I asked, walking twoards the door. "Hold on... What are you going as?" He asked, stopping me at the door. "Cant you tell? Im the scariest thing I could think of. Lauren!" I said, wearing flats to make myself look my normal height. "Oh, now I see it!" Brian said, looking at my straight hair.

"Hey! You look just like me, Jerry!" Lauren said, as I walked in behind Brian. "And you look just like me, except, why are the heels so tall?" I asked, focusing on her black nearly five inch heels. "Because your a giant compared to me!" She said, tugging at her curls.  "Well, you look great anyway." I said, giving her a hug.  I looked around to see everyone's costumes. Most of the people had dressed as a character they played in a play. For instance, Walker was Voldemort,  Devin was miss cooter, Joey was bug, in human form, Darren was Harry, even though he looked diffrent with shorter hair, Jamie was Sally, (Yes, she did have Devin on a leash,) and Aj was Joey's heart. But other people just dressed in normal halloween costumes. Nick and Matt were a horse, and Jim was a zombie. "So, uh, guys, for a little acting excersize, were all gonna act like the people we're dressed up as for an hour, and if you keep it up maybe all night.... Great, starting now." Aj said as he stepped off the chair that he used so everyone could see him. "Hi! Im Bug, and I wanna be a starship ranger!" Joey said to me. "Hi, bug. Im Lauren." I said, pulling up a seat.

As the night went on, i found it amusing watching everyone just act. Like Jim, randomly coming up and trying to bite people was amusing, and people trying to talk to Devin was amusing to. She heard them, but then she'd tell Jamie what she wanted to say, and Jamie would say it. And watching Lauren going up to random people and hugging them was funny too. She was trying to tell people that I am a hugger, but she didnt get the message out clearly. The only people who accepted the hugs were Joey, Jamie, the Langs, and Jim, who randomly kept chewing on her shoulder and wouldnt let go. "Listen to your heart, Joey! Treat the lady right, Joey!" Aj would sing to Joey. "Who's Joey? Im bug, and I wanna be a starship ranger!!!

"So, this partys kindof lame, huh?" Brian Rosenthal asked me. "Yes, this party is fun." I said, braiding a strand of hair. Lauren braided her hair alot. "Wanna go outside?" He said. Then he began rambling about how much nature had to offer, but I was to busy staring at him. 'Ugh! Ask me out already, you big goof! Ive waited a full year!!'  I had known Brian when I first moved to Michigan, and didnt start to have feelings for him untill last year. "So, wanna go outside?" Brian asked me, waking me from my blonde moment. "Oh, sure." I said, walking out the back door. "The sky is so beautiful tonight. It reminds me of somebody..." Brian said, looking nervous. "Who?" I asked, braiding a strand of hair again. "This girl..." Brian said, looking up at the stars. "Whats her name?" I asked, trying to concentrate on my hair. "Jerry Aimes." Brian said. Before I could react in any way, Brian's lips were pressed up against mine. I relaxed a little, and put my arms around his neck.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Lauren, thats not somthing you would do!" The real Lauren said, leaning up aginst the house. "We were just... Um... Getting down to what life's all about?" Brian said, sounding nervous and blushing furiously.