Chapter 13 ~ Meet My Parents

~Blaine~

Alright, I was upstairs in Thanatos' room, supposedly looking for his wallet. In reality, I had no fucking clue what I was doing up here. I mean, he and I both knew good and well that his wallet was in his back pocket.

~Thanatos~

I sighed and shook my head. I couldn't believe I was seriously about to take Blaine and my parents out to dinner together. Good grief, that was asking for trouble. I mentally slapped myself about a thousand times as I went on a rant inside my head. I should have been able to tell they were there behind me. Why didn't I notice it? What was it about Blaine that me so oblivious to my surroundings? Jeez, I was going to drive myself mad with all of these questions. . .

I stopped in front of my door and placed my hand on the knob before freezing. Something wasn't right. It was too quiet in my room. What the hell was he up to in there? Without a second thought, I threw my door open, barged in, and stopped dead in my tracks. What the fuck was this?

He was up here by himself for maybe thirty minutes tops and this is what happens. My question is how the hell did he fall asleep like that? I tilted my head to the side and took in the sight before me. This boy never ceased to amuse me. Then an idea popped into my head. I smirked devilishly and leaped onto my bed, landing right on top of Blaine.

"What the fuck!" He screamed and jumped up, knocking us both off the bed.

I died laughing while he glared at me, rubbing the back of his head. Oh my God. That was so worth it.

"That should teach you not to fall asleep in my bed anymore." I smirked.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I wasn't asleep."

I gave him an are you serious? look and he grinned.

"Okay, so myabe I did fall asleep. I don't know how though. . ." He trailed off with a confused look.

"Anyway. . ." I said slowly. "We should probably get going. My parents aren't exactly the most patient of people."

"What do you mean? Where are we going? Why would they get impatient? Are we going somewhere with them? Should I be worried? What happens if-"

I covered his mouth with one of my hands. "Do you ever shut up?" I hissed. "Where the fuck do you get all of those questions from, anyway?"

He shrugged. I sighed and let go of him. I stood up and grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him to his feet. I looked him up and down a few times and sighed. There was no way I could let him go out like that.

 "Strip," I commanded as I turned and walked to my closet.

"What?" He practically shrieked.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him. "Relax, I'm not going to do anything to you. It's just that you're covered in blood and there's no way I can take you out to eat with my parents with you looking like that. I was just going to give you some of my clothes to wear for the time being."

"Are you serious? Newsflash, you're a freaking foot taller than me! How is that supposed to work out?"

I rolled my eyes again. "I have some of my sisters' jeans here too. I was going to get a pair of those and let you wear one of my shirts. You can use the en suite to change and clean up a bit. There are towels and wash cloths in the cabinet behind the door. Run some hot water and wash your face and arms."

He sighed. "I don't have any other choice, do I?"

"No."

He groaned. "Fine!" He turned around and stopped off to my bathroom.

I huffed in frustration and went back to my closet. I pulled out one of my shirts and tossed it on my bed and went to the guest room across the hall and pulled out a pair of Zoe's less feminine-looking jeans. I disappeared back into my room and shut the door behind me. I picked up the extra shirt on my way to the bathroom and lightly rapped on the door.

"Open up. I have clothes."

He cracked the door open just enough to stick his hand out.

I sighed. "Look, I wasn't going to barge in there or try to sneak a peek. Here, just take these and get dressed."

He took the clothes from me and slammed the door in my face. Well, that was rude. I shook my head. That boy was going to be the death of me.

"Well, I'll be downstairs waiting with my parents. Just head that way when you're done."

"Okay," was the muffled response I got.

I left the room and reluctantly descended the stairs and went to the living room.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well, where is he?"

"He's changing into some clothes I let him borrow. His aren't exactly suitable for a public restuarant."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a long story and I would prefer to explain when I know he won't be showing up any minute now. It's something that would cause him to relive it if he were to overhear our conversation."

Blaine came clomping down the stairs about that time, effectively ending our conversation.

"You ready to go?" I asked as I eyed him up and down. Damn, I wasn't too bad at picking clothes after all.

"Yeah."

"Oh, Blaine, meet my parents. This is Kalos, my mother, and Kakos, my father."

"Good and evil."

My parents looked back and forth between us in shock.

"He knows Greek," I said simply.

They just nodded their heads.

"Anyway, let's get going."

A/N: Hey, guys! I'm back from the dead! I'm sorry it took me so long to write this, but a lot has been happening lately and I just didn't feel like updating. Anywhore, here's chapter 13 and chapter 14 should be up sometime within the next couple of weeks. Also, this is dedicated to MackenzieLoucks. I hope this update was worth your wait! I love you guys! Have a great day/night wherever you are!

-Sabbrina_Leeann <3