Movie Night

TaeTae: hi kookieeeee

Kookie: hi Tae! did u sleep well?

TaeTae: yup! you look so much better in real life then on the photos

Kookie: that's what I meant. You're so much more confident in ur texts ^^ thanks btw

TaeTae: that's bc u can't c, when I blush in my texts ^^

Kookie: how u know, grincat?

TaeTae: hah, it's not difficult, to discover, I'm smiling, when I text u

Kookie: hope the ramen tastes well

TaeTae: how you know...ok, that is very, very creepy now, Kookie. where are u?

Kookie: HAH. u wanna know, huh?

Kookie: what a pity. not gonna tell ya!

TaeTae: Kook!

Kookie: ...

Kookie: Jimin and I stand in front of ur kitchen window -.-

TaeTae: why?

Kookie: we've got movies and cupcakes.

TaeTae: am at the door in a sec.

Taehyung covered his ramen and ran to the front door. He fixed his hair and opened.

"Jimin-hyung! Jungkookie! Come in! I'm gonna make ramen for you too, if you want some!"

Jimin nodded and Jungkook just smiled and closed the door behind him.

"So what movies do you have?"

"Ironman, because Jungkook always wants to watch this, but we won't!", Jimin said with a judging glance at Jungkook.

"What else?", asked Tae and smiled at Jungkook.

"This weird love movie, Jiminie-hyung loves so much!"

"'The notebook' is NOT weird!", Jimin defended his movie. "It's with Ryan Gosling, so it's NOT weird!" Jungkook nodded sarcastically. "Jungkook!!!"

"I bet, it's awesome!", Taehyung laughed to stop the fight between the two.

"It is!", Jimin pouted and went in the living room. Jungkook followed Tae in the kitchen.

"Hi!", Tae said, when he realized, Jungkook came with him.

"Hi!", Jungkook said and jumped up the kitchen table. Taehyung went back to the stove to make ramen for his friends. Jungkook watched him. "You are doing it wrong, TaeTae!", he said after a while.

"Excuse me? How is it possible to make ramen wrong?", Tae laughed.

"You have to add the spices before adding water. this way it tastes better!", Jungkook explained and gently pushed Taehyung away from his place at the stove. "You see? This way!"

Taehyung pouted and sat down on a chair. Jungkook saw it and laughed.

"Don't pout. It's just a way to make it taste better!"

"You cook often?", Taehyung asked.

"You could say so. Well, definitely more often than Jimin. And definitely better than Jimin!" He laughed.

"You two are very close, huh?", Taehyung asked and played around with his sleeves.

"Yes. And since we are both part of Bangtan, we spend even more time together. We also share a dorm. Sometimes he really annoys me!" He sighed and took the pot off the stove. "Finish!"

"Awesome! Thanks, Kookie!", Taehyung smiled and the two joined Jimin in the living room.

"We are not going to watch Ironman. I start hating this guy!", Jimin said in the moment, he saw Jungkook.

"How can you? He is amazing!", Jungkook said, crossing his arms.

"What about, we watch one of my movies?", Taehyung asked. The others said yes and so they watched Tae's favorite movie 'About Time'.

"TaeTae?", Jungkook suddenly asked. "Are you crying?"

"What?" Taehyung sniffed, then shook his head. "No. I just had something...in the eye!" Jungkook smiled and backhugged Tae. They stayed in this position until the movie ended.

Jimin grinned at the two boys. Jungkook also had a few tears in the eyes, but he acted like he didn't.

"It's really late. I think we gotta go!", Jimin said around 11pm.

"You're right!", Jungkook agreed and stood up.

"Thanks for joining me. And the cupcakes!" Taehyung bowed at the door.

"Seriously, Taehyung-ssi. Don't bow. We are friends!", Jimin laughed and hugged him. "Thanks for the ramen!"

"Actually Jungkook made it. More like Jungcook!", Taehyung grinned and Jungkook bursted into laughter. Jimin just stood next to the endless laughing boys and thought about, why Jungkook laughed at this lame joke.

"Ok, then. The practice tomorrow starts at 7 am. Don't be late! Sleep well, Taehyung-ssi!", Jimin waved.

"Good bye, Hyung. Bye, Kookie!" Then he closed the door. Jimin had a big grin on his face.

"What?", Jungkook asked and started walking to the bus station.

"You didn't call him Taehyung. Or Hyung. You just called him TaeTae!", Jimin mentioned.

"That's because we are FRIENDS!", Jungkook said and hit Jimin's shoulder, after the older wouldn't stop smiling.

-----

I'm sorry, it's not good.

I just realized, it's kind of an Alternative Universe, because Bangtan is founded in 2018 in my story. Don't be confused. hehe.

ok, bye :3