In His Eyes Chap.10

It's short, i know, but it had to be out before i can write the rest. You guys know the whole shabang, right? Vote and Comment! xD
~Shax <3

-
In His Eyes Chapter 10.
-

The next two weeks passed uneventfully. I noticed that Micah was acting weirdly, like distant towards me. I didn’t want to read too much into it since I may have been making things seem bigger than they were. But now I was sure something was the matter.

Before, when I would kiss Micah, he would kiss me back almost not letting me go. Now, his kisses seemed almost distant and were always quite short.

“What’s got you spacing out, man?” Chris asked as we sat back with a couple of beers.

Things at the studio had been going alright ever since Charles came into the picture. Nick had been royally pissed and swore that things wouldn’t end like that. I haven’t heard from him or seen him in three days.

“Micah’s acting weird,” I finally said out loud.

“Weird? How?”

I leaned forward, “Alright, get this. A few days ago, Micah and I…” I glanced at Chris and noticed that he was smiling eagerly. “I’m not telling you the details, dude.” I said glaring at him. He looked a bit disappointed.

“Anyway, we were getting dressed and I mentioned that he looked like my little brother more than my boyfriend… from then on, he has been acting sort of distant. It’s like he has his head in the clouds or something.”

Chris rubbed his chin, “Are you s-“

I cut him off, “I’m not telling you anything that happened between us, Chris.” I gulped half of my beer, giving him a glare.

“Fine, dude, calm the fuck down.” He raised his hands in the air and rolled his eyes. “Did you do anything else?”

I looked at him like ‘what the fuck dude’ and he just laughed, “I mean, like did you kiss him or nudged him or something?”

Did I? I was trying to remember when it clicked, “Ah, I pulled his hood over his head and ruffled his hair. What does that have to do with anything?”

Chris looked at me with wide eyes, “why you do that for!” He punched me on the arm and shook his head.

“Am I missing something here?”

“Paul used to do that to him. I guess he still remembers.”

I raised a brow, “Who is Paul?”

Chris face palmed his forehead as he shook his head and mumbled something I couldn’t hear.

“Who’s Paul, Chris?” I repeated slightly dreading what he was going to say.

Chris sighed, “Paul was Micah’s last boyfriend.”

My jaw clenched as I felt jealous course through me, “Why did they break up?”

Chris glanced at me and sighed in defeat, “Micah’s going to kill me for this.” He hesitated, “They broke up around three years ago.”

“Chris, I didn’t ask you when they break up. I asked you why they break up.” I could feel myself growing angry the more Chris hesitated.

“Micah cheated on him.”

My chest ached and something inside of me broke. I stayed quiet for a bit, “How long?”

“What you mean?”

“How long did Micah cheat on Paul?” I was staring ahead.

Chris bit his lip. If it had happened only once, then I was just going to drop it and talk to Micah about all of this. I’m sure he would tell me why he cheated on the guy. Something told me that it was more than once, though.