Chapter 4

All characters belong to Stephanie Meyer... I do not own anything accept the characters that I make up!! :)

Chapter 4

Edward's POV

As we ran into the brush, I could smell the mountain lions nearing us. This was so fun... Hunting with Bella.i crouched down into an attack position and sprung onto the lion, once I sunk my teeth into its skin I could taste the blood running down my throat.

"how in the world do you keep yourself clean while doing this?" Bella asked me once we were done. I quickly looked at her attire and noticed that it was all tattered and bloody.

"it takes a lot of practice love," I stated "do you want to wear my shirt?" I asked. She nodded and I un-buttoned my shirt and handed it to her.

"thanks" she said with that lovely voice of hers, she as so beautiful it was heartbreaking

As she was putting on my shirt, I heard a faint noise in the forest behind us. Not wanting to take any risk, I asked Bella to stay at the spot we were at and I took off into the forest.

I soon picked up a scent I knew all too well. I stopped and turned around so that I could run back to Bella and we could tell our family.

***********************************************************************

K guys, I'm so sorry for not uploading in like forever, and I know that this chapter is SUPER short, bu I will have more chapters uploaded within the next week or so. I have been super busy with school and sports. Thank you so much for reading this!! Please vote!!!