(54)

"Chanhee!" Seokwoo half-shouted to get his attention.

Chanhee turned round and they looked at each over. Their faces hiding the brewery that was happening in their minds.

"I'm sorry for before. I didn't want to use you. I was stupid. I really was" Seokwoo begged, moving closer to Chanhee.

Chanhee just stood there, looking at Seokwoo "You have changed a lot. You are a lot taller and you changed your hair style" he smiled, completely dodging Seokwoo's plead.

Seokwoo glanced down in defeat "I know you probably can't forgive me. I used you because I hated Lyra. That wasn't right".

And then Chanhee snapped "Shut up!" He growled "I already forgave you the second I started talking to you again. And I'm dumb because you did use me but I still care about you. I've always cared about you!".

Seokwoo's lips went dry and he moved even closer. He wrapped his arms around the other and gave him a warm hug "I care about you too" he stifled in a raspy voice.

"I was going to go something but now I think I realise I can do nothing at all" they both whipped around and saw Juho standing there. He wasn't holding or doing anything. He just looked defeated.

Chanhee nodded "I understand you were trying to protect me in that iconic cold way of yours but I'm not a kid and I can protect myself".

"Juho don't do it!" Sanghyuk screamed , sprinting up to Juho and restraining him.
"I wasn't going to do anything you idiot" Juho snarled back and Sanghyuk laughed, realising his hands from the boy.

"Are we late?" Inseong called, running up to them with Jaeyoon jogging at his side.

Seokwoo shook his head and all of a sudden there was Youngkyun and Taeyang there too.

Youngkyun stepped forward and scolded Chanhee "Next time you need help ask us".

Chanhee rolled his eyes "Ok mum". Youngkyun pulled a silly face back at him.

"Fantasy you...turned...your...location. Off. Before. I. Could. Find you" Youngbin complained, bolting up to them, struggling for breath from all the running.

"Everyone is here," Sanghyuk exclaimed happily "Happy ending!".

Seokwoo corrected his mistake "Not yet. You must all know the truth. When we are home I'll send you a file with every text I sent and hopefully Chanhee will do the same. There will be short notes under some explaining them. For now though. Let's go to the Easy Love cafe!"

Jaeyoon replied "But I work there. I'm always there. When I'm not on assassin duty that is"

Inseong replied "It's my favourite place"

Youngbin replied "I think I need a drink after running"

Juho replied "Ok"

Sanghyuk replied "I have never gone in non work time"

Taeyang replied "Coffee sounds good"

Youngkyun replied "I hope we don't get recognised"

Chanhee replied "How many times can you go to that coffee shop?"

And Seokwoo said "Forever"

-------------------

Next episodes are going to be the text files. This means the book is nearing an end but don't worry! I will be doing another SF9 fanfic after.

Although on the next one updates will be slower because I started my GCSEs.

Please comment ships for next fanfic:

But read on if you want to know what happened with rocha before.

Written/ published date: 19th September 2018