Bitter Blood

Hatred can drive us to do impossible things. It fuels our hearts and can conflict our minds. People say that there is a thin line between love and hate, I never believed in that, well until now.

Roselin May is known far and wide for her talents as a beautiful but dangerous princess. Coming from a family of mysterious wealth and rumoured as a ancient family of immortal blood. Many people pass off that story as merely folk tales for the bored whilst others claim to have seen their fair share of secrets. For Roselin however, she just wants to be left alone. Unlike her attention crazed brothers, she likes the quiet life.

Owen Harris is the cocky player that every girl dreams of. Surrounded by his rather close and rather large family, he is rumoured to be of a beast bloodline. Yet unlike Roselim, people aren't afraid of the bad boy reputation. With every girl he could ask for around him, a reputation, wealth, an amazing future, you would think he had it all. Well so dod he until the one day of a red eclipse that drives is animalistic instinct to the point of crazy and finds himself chasing after the mysterious Roselin.

What happens when two unlikely people from rival families seem to have an awkward relationship ahead of them? Let me tell you, it tastes like Bitter Blood.

Cover by TartanWolf, she is an amazing writer and great with covers. Check her out!

Please let me know what you think of the book and vote!