prologue

The loud family were really excited to go on a trip to egypt,ronnie anne bobby and clyde were also with them as well,they were boarding the plane.

Lola:LANA STOP PUSHING!!!!

Lana:it's the guys behind me thats pushing me.

Leni:stop fighting you two,we're supposed to have fun on this trip remeber?

Lori:leni's right,no more fighting during the flight. Got it?

Lana and lola:okay

When everyone found there seats the plane took off

*time skip*

Lola and leni were trying on some makeup,lori and bobby were talking,lisa was sleeping with lily,lana and lynn were eating,luan was telling luna jokes,lucy was writing a poem and lincoln,clyde and ronnie anne were also talking.

Clyde:i got a bad feeling about right now,as in "something bad is going to happen" feeling.

Lincoln:cheer up clyde nothing bad can happen on this trip.

Ronnie anne:like lame-o said this is gonna be fun to actually see the pyramids up close and personal.

Just before clyde can say anything the plane shakes and everyone stopped what they were doing and were getting scared.

Lisa(worried):we're probably going through a bit of turbulance.

Before anyone said anything the went down with everyone in it.

Lincoln:HOLD ON EVERYONE!!!!

CRASH!!!SPLASH!!!KABOOM!!!

Lincoln woke up underwater with ronnie anne dragging him out.

Lincoln and ronnie anne:*gasp for air*

Lincoln:where is everyone?

Ronnie anne:there probably at that light house.

_____________________________________________

Will lincolns sisters be alive?will this light house bring them out of the ocean?what will become of them when they find out that there crash was just the beginning?find out in chapter I.