The Sound Ninja

so.... I just noticed how sad this story is.... wasn't my goal to make it happier???

 I want to apologize to anyone who cried, I'm very sorry.

Anyways, I'll try to make this chapter slightly more cheerful than the last ones... sorry if I fail.

 I didn't want you all to wait any longer so I'll apologize beforehand for the mistakes.

Enjoy ^^

                       ______________________________________

I felt like crying, just falling to my knees and screaming.

Naruto was snuggled up to my thigh, his soft breaths and peaceful blue eyes that stared up at me made my heart ache.

In the end I had to stand up and stroll around the room.

Naruto who thought this was a game started to tremble after me and jolted around my feet  a moment later.

"I just remembered, I have to train you too..." I stroked his head and he let out a meow.

I smiled and nodded "Yep, we're not only missing shinobi of the leaf but of the akatsuki too. I honestly am more worried about the Akatsuki."

Naruto who had no idea what I was speaking of, continued chasing after a bug.

"I don't want to lose you too..." my lips trembled

Naruto's POV

"In what condition is he, doctor?" my eyes glared at the door, hoping the doctor would come out soon.

I jumped when my question actually was answered.

"He's stabilized, you should watch out though, no hard training. By the way, he'll have to stay here for a few nights."

The doctor was a mid-thirty year old man with bored brown eyes and jet-black hair. His nose was abnormally crooked which hinted he must have fought in the past.

"Thank you, may I take a look a him?"

"Yes, of course, we let him know how he got here and he suddenly went silent. Was this really just a bad training session?"

I nodded "He always jokes around about it and suddenly I really became a bit stronger." I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head.

"I see, please watch out a bit more next time. Goodbye, sir."

My eyes wandered after the doctor, who then turned around the corner and was out of sight.

I stared back at the door.

What was expecting me?

A lump of emotions? Maybe he turned completely cold?

I wasn't going to know until I entered the room.

I turned at the door knob which let out a soft click.

"Pervy-sage, may I come in?"

There was no answer. I slowly pushed the door open and looked at him.

His eyes were sightly glassy and he was bandaged from head to toe.

"How are you feeling?"

"How would you feel if you couldn't scratch your back and were bandaged to the neck, Naruto." he laughed but I stayed quiet.

"What's wrong, kid?" it felt wrong to be more upset about this than he was.

"I just..." I looked out of the window at loss for words "I can't believe she actually did this to you."