Zoethian-Test Subject

Zoeya was the newest scientist at Yoglabs. Xephos and Honeydew where out for the day and it was just Zoey and the subjects they used for expierments. Lately there had been some human screaming coming from one of the test chambers Zoey wasn't aloud in.

But her curiosity overtook her. And she entered the test chamber. "Hello?" She called out in the white room. She gasped as she saw a male about her age with scars on his arms and mouth. "A-are you ok?!" She asked running too the glass window where they could see each other. The boy looked at her and waved.

"I'm Zoeya...call me Zoey. W-eho are you? And what have they done too you?!" She cried. The boy slowly got up and walked too her, "Rythian..." he said softly pointing too himself, Zoey smiled, "Your arms...your face..." she said.

Rythian sighed, "everything they do too everyone has a price. With a man named Lalna he went insane...he turned into Livid. Me...they...fused me with ender blood. It was horrible...they force everyone here too go through terrible expiermenrs till they die. They only trust each other. They'll do it too you too...you need to get out of here..."

Zoey frowned, "Then if I'm leaving...I'm going too help you escape too!" Zoey pulled out a lazer and broke open the glass, she held out her hand. Rythian was hesitaint at first, but he grabbed on and the two began too run. Soon enough the loud speaker came on screaming:

SUBJECT R HAS ESCAPED!!! SUPJECT R HAS ESCAPED!!

Zooey ran faster than she ever had, you could hear the cheers from other test subjects, begging them too escape.

Because if one escaped then all could one day. "The door is up ahead Rythian!" She called out too him, Rythian nodded and ran a bit faster too keep up with Zoey. But she became blocked by two men in lab coats.

Xephos and Honeydew. The bosses of YogLabs. "Zoeya. What are you doing?" Xephos asked oddly calm. Zoey gulped, "T-this isn't right! Putting random people too test!" She said bravely. Xephos shook his head, "you've seen too much. Its time we put you down. Like Kim, like Panda, like Rythian here too...even Lalna had too go evenetally."

Zoeya's eyes widned. She relized it now. Everyone who had ever worked here became a test subject. She turned too Rythian who's eyes where glowing and his arms turning a bit black.

"StAy AWaY frOm hER!!" Rythian screamed. Zoey covered her ears as did Honeydew and Xeohos, they had both fallen too the ground trying too stop the terrible screech. Rythian grabbed her hand and the two ran out.

But not before Zoey hit the switch that set every subject free.

--------

The two ran for many more minutes before stopping too rest, Rythian looked at Zoey, "thank you..." he whispered. Zoey smiled, "No problem Rythian." Zoey smiled and fell asleep on Rythian's shoulder. He smiled softly and kissed her head.

"I love you. I won't let anyone hurt you ever..."