The Bad Boy Taught Me... Chapter 1

*On group chat*

Me (Jade): Are you guys going to the party tonight?

Maddy: Yes, I hear that the new boy is going, has he actually been to our school yet?

Emma: Well, I dont know because we have school tommorow.

Me (Jade): I think we should, what about you, Ashley?

Ashley: Yeah, I'll go if you are.

Emma: I suppose, but if we have hangovers tomorrow then its your fault guys!

Me (Jade): Ok, but it'll probably be worth it!

Ashley: Ok, do you wanna come round mine to get ready?

Me (Jade): Sure, say 30mins to get our stuff ready then we'll come to yours?

Ashley: Sounds good, bye cupcakes.

Emma: Bye chick.

Me (Jade): See ya'll soon.

Maddy: Laters.

I shut my laptop, then jump up off my bed and rush into my wardrobe. I pull out a mid-length dress and a pair of shiny black heels. I fold up the dress neatly and put it in an old Jack Wills bag. I also put in my shoes, some make up and my ghd straightner set with my hairbrush.

I quietly go down the stairs and carefully unhook my car keys.

"Jade, where are you going?" Mom says blocking the front door.

"I am going to the... the... flower shop."

Seriously Jade!

"Jade Hallam!" Mum glares at me.

"Fine, mum please can I go to Ashley's house?" I beg.

"Well, if you're back for 10:00, that is fine." She sighs.

"Thank you!" I scream hugging her tightly.

"Its fine, no later than 10:00 ok!"

"Okay!" I say practically running out of the door.

I get in my candy white Audi TT. As I pull of the drive way, I put on the radio. 'Sing' By Ed Sheeran comes on after the advertisement, I saw Ed live a few weeks ago at Glastonbury - He is awesome!

I slip on my Ray Ban sunglasses and wind my window down, then I start my journey. I cant help but sing along, but I dont realise how loud I am - or how awful I am! Oh well.

When I get to the round about this guy on a motorbike heard my singing, and laughed. I had never been more embarrassed, because he was really cute! I've never seen him around before though.

*

*

*

"Are you sure I look okay?" Maddy asks me looking in the mirror, she has a baby pink crop top with a pair of white, ripped denim shorts on. She has a pair of white air Jordan's on her feet. She has light blonde hair with loose, springy curls in a side parting.

"Yes, Maddy!" I stand next to her looking at my self. I've my red dress on with my shiny leather shoes, my lips are ruby red. I aply a little more mascara to make my eyes stand out and then pat my hair to make sure it looks good. My hair is almost black, it comes down to about my elbows. I have straightened my hair tonight and clipped back my overgrown fringe into a small quiff.

"Ashley, Emma! Group snap." Maddy calls.

I turn around to see Ashley with a sparkly gold dress, she has her purpley brown hair up in a high bun. Emma has a tight leather skirt and a mickey mouse crop top, she has a black pair of converse hi-tops and she has her hair half up and half down, with loose curls like Maddy's. Emma has ginger hair and matching freckles, and she is really pretty.

I personally think people with ginger hair are awesome!

All four of us get infront of the mirror while maddy takes the picture, we all pose for the picture. The order was Maddy, me, Emma then Ashley.

"Are we going now?" Ashley questions.

"Yeah, I suppose." Maddy sighs taking a last look in the mirror.

"Lets walk to the cab station." Emma says walking down the stairs.

_________________________________________________________

A/N

I decided to write a new book because I am not updating secrets any time soon, but I might update on my other one. I am working on a few other books, but I think I am just going to work on this book. I will try to update at least once a weak but hey, 3rd time lucky, this book might do well - I hope this book is a success so remember:

VOTE,

COMMENT,

SHARE,

and feel free to FOLLOW me, I follow back. ♡

Thanks duckys,  much love ♡ xx