Chapter 10- Yungins

*Short Chapter…sorry*

Cher brought up the past memories Cheyenne tried her best to keep her mind off of. Cheyenne remembered that day constantly, and each time, she relived the pain over and over again.

**Flashback**

*Summer 2008, August/Cheyenne: age 15*

Cheyenne got out her bed and headed out. “Mom, I’m going over to the park with August!!”

“Okay baby, don’t be out late” her mother yelled from her bed.

August and she met earlier that day to hang out and play around, but the discussion had soon gotten serious and the fast approaching upcoming school year came up.

 August had made it clear that he wasn’t 100% sure on going back to school. Cheyenne didn’ttake this news well and wasn’t on board with him dropping out.

“August, are you kidding me? You’re fifteen. I don’t even think that’s legal!”

“Chey baby, can you not mention this to anyone, you the only one that know” August pleaded.

“August I don’t think I can deal with you right now” Cheyenne rolled her eyes. “What kind of guy—“

August face turned from a slight smile to a budding frown. “The hell you mean you can’t deal with me now? You can’t deal with me now, you can’t later” he spat.

 Cheyenne let out a loud frustrated sigh. Maybe we shouldn’t be together she thought. “You know what I’ll see you later” she said sourly  as she left August in the park.

Cheyenne arrived home looking to talk to Cher about like their daily problems like they always do, but she was told by her mother that Cher was out with Terrance. This time, Cheyenne was left alone to do her own thinking.

After thinking through her poor choice of words, she realized she was more in the wrong than August and hastily rushed over to his place.

His mother answered the door moments later.

“Hey is August home?” Cheyenne asked looking pass August’s mom.

“Yeah, he’s upstairs  with---”

“Okay, thanks it’ll be quick” smiled Cheyenne as she walked through the door.

She ran up the creaky stairs up to August’s bedroom and opened his door.

And instantly tears started to roll down her face.

Those images flashed over in Cheyenne’s mind til this day.

August was shirtless in bed with another girl.  The girl had dyed blond hair and immediately pulled the black  bed sheets over her head shielding her face from Cheyenne’s view which left an awkward shape under the covers.

 August hopped out of bed with his underwear still on and tried to grab Cheyenne wrist to apologize but Cheyenne ran back down stairs and left the house.

Later that day, when Cher got home , Cheyenne tried to distract herself with her sister by washing Cher’s thick black hair.  Eventually, Cheyenne gave in and told Cher what happened earlier.

 Cher suggested her and August to try and talk things out. The next day, August came over and apologized and did his best to explain everything. Cheyenne listened and understood, but decided to remain friends and not to speak about what happened the day before.

**Vote/Comment/Share/Read**