5: Excitement

A/N: Keeping it pg 13 people 

Y/N POV

Miku's place was a normal apartment, obviously belonging to someone who was living alone.

"Nice place," I commented and meant it. She closed the door behind me and nodded with a smile accepting the compliment given to her.

"Would you like a drink?" She had already taken off her coat, her seemingly innocent dress immediately was transformed right before my eyes, her entire back was bare. 

Her black skater skirt dress was backless, her milky white skin shins like stars in the sky. My jaws dropped and I could not seem to blink or look away. My heart was thumping hard against my chest. This is crazy it suddenly felt like a sauna in here despite the fact that I saw her turning the air conditioner on.

"Like what you see?" She asked smugly with a smirk on her face. She was in mid-walk with one leg in front of the other as if that was not good enough she notices my stupid expression and brings a hand up to rest upon her hips. 

When will I learn to not be awkward? I curse internally. 

I gulped, licking my lips, and nodded. No point in lying, after all, I was in her house it was just manners.

She chuckles, switches on the stereo she had nearby soft music started to play as she strides over to me, even with her heels on she was slightly shorter than me. Her hands grab mine placing them on her waist after which they moved up and wrap around my neck. Our eyes locking themselves and threw the keys away.

"Dance." She whispers into my ear, her hips already swaying from side to side gently to the music. Slowly, I started to move along with her, our legs moving us in slow circles going around the apartment. We moved away from the front door towards the couch and then around it. 

Losing myself in the music, I pulled her waist closer to me so that our two bodies touch. She smirks at the motion. Leaning down just slightly, I rested my forehead on hers. Everything melts away leaving just us and the music.

Her fingers spread out across my back and slide across my shoulders down the side of my arms before going the same way back up. Seeing how daring she was, I decided to do the same. A small electric shock ran through my system the moment my fingers touched the skin of her back, it gets stronger as I ran my hands up her back. Trailing my fingers up along her spine. 

Miku titled her head and presses her lips gently onto mine, our bodies stopped moving but the world seems to spin around me. 

She parted our lips slowly, looking at me as if to check my reaction and I replied to her by placing our lips back together. 

It started out soft and miniature but soon I had her pressed against the wall, her fingers tangled in my hair, and mine were going down the side of her legs, up her skirt and down again. 

Our breathing in sync but not in tune with the slow music still playing behind us. It was my first time, my brain was buzzing and my whole body was hot but for some reason, I have not messed up it like my instincts knew what to do so I let it take charge.

Her tongue pushes against my lips to part them asking for entrance which I let her have, it was strange, wet, and warm as our tongues collided in the same lustful rush. 

It took a few minutes but we finally parted for air, both panting faces flushed and smiles on our faces. There was no need for words as her hands grabs onto my shirt and she leads me into her bedroom where we were only illuminated by the streetlights from outside and the moon from above.

I crawled on top of her on all fours, her lips immediately crashing back onto mine with her hands holding me captive at the neck. 

Her skin was so soft as I smoothed a hand up her thigh receiving a small shudder from her. Her skirt crumbles as I push my hand up to her chest area, where I enjoy the feeling of going over that bump several times. Soft moans escape her lips between kisses. She brought one hand down and places it over mine as a guiding hand and places it right on her breast and gave it a gentle squeeze before bringing it back up to my neck.

Like a good student I was, I repeat what she had just done and the reward was amazing. The sound that came out of her was better than any music I have heard and the way her back arches ever so slightly and touching me sent shivers down my spine. 

My hand then slips back down to her thighs, moving it between her legs and up, her knees buckling at the touch. 

"You sly fox." She chuckles. 

I laughed and shrugs giving her one more kiss before laying down beside her on her bed.

She turns to face me and smiles.

"Want to go out for lunch sometime?" She asked, a slender finger pushing my hair out of my face.

"Love to," I replied, doing the same.

A/N I told you PG 13. I'm not making them do things the first time they meet okay haha you get your share of juicier things in future chapters. 

Luv u all,

amateur-writer