Chapter 1: New School Drama

Hi, I'm Ry-lee. I am fourteen, turning fifteen and I lived in California.......before my mother died in a train accident on her way to meet us, because she went on a business trip to Washington D.C for a few weeks.

I was only six and i didn't know what was happening - Chester was just a little puppy then my mom got him for me,- my dad just told me that my mom wasn't coming home today. So I just assumed that her business trip was prolonged, I waited and waited and waited. Convinced that my mom was going to come back, she never did...

My dad only told me when I was ten, because I was so scared that my mom had been kidnapped by then. Of course i cry ed my eyes out for the next few weeks. My mom was gone, I was so depressed. My mom home schooled me, of course my dad took over, but it wasn't the same.

My dad sensed this and decided that I should go to school, fortunately he decided this on our holiday so I didn't have to go to school right away thank goodness. It was still coming though and it put a real big dent in the holiday ( for me anyway my dad on the other hand is actually very excited). We spent a lot of shopping on school supplies, when i just wanted to buy LPS ( Littlest Pet Shop). I have about 61, I still want more though.

The holiday in Australia ended way to soon and I was due to go to school in a few days time. My dad packed everything for me I couldn't be bothered anyway, as the day drew closer I got more anxious ( naturally)

When the night before my first day of school came I was so anxious and worried (only Chester calmed me down a little), that I didn't get a wink of sleep not even in the morning at three. I knew it wouldn't help at all, it would probably make things worse , but I couldn't help it. Usually my heart ruled my head, but that night my head definitely toke over. By the time it was dawn I was exhausted, I could hardly move my feet one in front of the other. I had no idea how I was gonna make it through the day without falling asleep. Somehow I lugged myself to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I walked slowly back to my room and got dressed I put on a demi ripped sleeve jacket, a tank top and long demi jeans, by the time I dragged my exhausted body down stairs, I was fairly sure I would fall asleep in my first lesson ( that would be so embarrassing and I drool and talk in my sleep that makes it almost unbearable)

I was pouring milk into my cereal when my dad came in reading the paper, he looked up and said,

' Good Morning Lee, ..um you.... look.... good' he said with false enthusiasm.

I just yawned a big, opened mouth yawn and fell asleep with my head in my cereal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it . Plz comment if you want more oh and dont forget to follow me, and vote.