Chapter One

Cheater Cheater

Chapter One~

“THAT FUCKING PRICK!” I screamed at the screen. Thanking god that at that current moment, I was home alone and no one had heard my outburst.

I glared at the computer screen, trying to burn his name with my eyes. I was hoping that he could feel my rage, wherever that bastard was at! I flumbled around for my phone, scrolled down for the name that I wanted, and pressed the call button.

Lucas Christoper Thomas is in a relationship with Bridgette Micheala Ripley!

I saw red. I was furious! How dare he?! This proved what I knew the whole entire time. That the dickhead WAS cheating on me!

“Why hello bug!” My cheerfully happy aunt answered the phone, she must be with Chris.

“THAT FUCKING PRICK CHEATED ON ME!” I yelled through the phone. I had just recently broken up with my boyfriend of almost five months four days ago, and I had been at Allison’s house, when I had done it. She was the one who helped me make my final decision. The one I needed to make.

“Are you serious? How do you know?” She asked, instantly unhappy. No one fucked with her bug. She would chop their dick off in a second, no matter how small it was.

“He had the balls to put it on facebook.” I said, fuming. I had always had a thought that he might have a secret girl on the side, but I didn’t have the proof. I did now!

“Are you serious?! He’s a dumbass.Wait didn’t he kiss you last night?” She asked. I glared into the screen, wishing that it would suddenly burst into flames.

“Yupp, three times. I wonder if miss skank knows that.”

“Fuck him Harley. He never did deserve you. He didn’t treat you the way you were suppose to be treated. Fuck him and his skank.”

“Thanks. Tell Chris hi.” I said giggling. Allison always did make me feel better.

“How did you know I was Chris?” She asked.

“I heard it in your voice. Anyway, behave! Don’t terrorise my James with all the noise.” I said pretending to wink, even though they couldn’t see me.

I couldn’t wink and I can’t make the fishie face. I’m defective.

“We won’t. Love you darling. Don’t dwell on the idiot. He’s not worth it.”

“I won’t. I love you too.” I smiled as I clicked the button. I had already shut down facebook. I didn’t want to look at that nasty trashy shit any more then I had too. Something on my laptop caught my eye. The background was of my best friends, Hazelle and Lynley. My smile got bigger. I smirked, and unlocked my phone again.

“Hey Lynley.”

“HELLOOO MY DEAR!” She sang into my ear! I heard Hazelle singing in the background. Lynley and Hazelle happened to be cousins, and they were always together. Which is how we became best friends in the first place.

“Get Hazelle to quit singing and get near the phone.” I said very seriously.

“Why?! What’s up?” She asked noting the harshness and slightly evil sound to my voice.

“He cheated on me.” I said rather calmly. Calm was rare for me.

“HE WHAT?!” She screamed, and I launched into my tale. Twenty minutes later, she knew everything, and we had made plans to go to the mall.

“Lynley. When does school start?” I asked.

“Next week. Why?”

“Because revenge is going to be amazing!” I giggled evilly!

i know it's short but i'm just getting started!(: *evil smile and laugh*