Chapter 3 :

I opened my eyes, seeing that I am still on my kitten form. I slowly stood up when I felt the presence of Cole. I gone down the bed and shifted to my natural form. I can't just stay like that forever or I might lose my natural form. I decided to go out from the window. I clicked it open and hopped from 7th floor. I'm happy that I am Cerberus. This form can jump from 60th floor. This is one of the reason I can't lose this form. I gone to the forest and ran around. I have no spirit in me unlike other shifters, since I was made to be Soulless.

I roam around the forest for a while then I shifted into a Werewolf. I ran to the building and jumped until I reached 7th floor with my Cerberus and shifted back to my smallest kitten since I noticed that Cole took a bath already. I opened the bathroom door and gone to the bath tub. When Cole noticed me he invited me to bath and I did so. I took a bath with him. He bathed me and when he was done bathing he picked me up and gone to the sink to get the towel for the both of us.

Before he could even wrap the towel around me, I jumped out and shifted to my human form. I took the towel from him and wrapped it. He also wrapped his and gone out first. I brushed my teeth first then gone out to go to my walk-in closet. When I opened the door, Cole was still changing but it didn't matter anymore to me since he was like a big brother to me. I passed him and gone in the closet to pick some clothes. I took out a hoodie and a pair of caramel pants. I picked the high black military boots and tucked my pants in the boots with a little loose of the pants.

"Ready for school?" Cole asked me.

"What, wait what school?" I asked since I didn't know.

He chuckled. "Today is your school day since its Monday and I will give you the tour today." He smiled to me.

"Thanks." I returned the smile and I grabbed the bag that he told me to bring and the schedule.

"Which class is your first period?" He asked.

"I thought you knew?" I asked since the schedule was with him.

"I just got this morning before I took a bath and I couldn't get a glimpse of it so, what class?" He asked again.

"Uh, P.E." I replied. OH SHIT MOTHERFUCKER HIM AGAIN FOR FUCKS SAKE HE THREW ME AND I WILL MEET HIM CASUALLY I AM STILL PISSED AT HIM FOR FUCKIN---.

"P.E huh, bad morning. But anyways, you will go to class S. That is usually the first subject of class S so, you are in that class. That is amazing though." He said amusingly.

"Why?" I asked confused of what he said.

"Because Sr. Ronald, the teacher who threw you, rarely takes students when they are still unknown." He said.

Huh. A cold teacher, is he? Well doom if I might kill him.

Cole and I stopped in front of a door with a label S ROOM on the door. Well, seems flashy enough to know. He peaked inside for a while then talked to someone. I was too off with my consciousness because I was talking to myself.

So, how will I greet him. Casually? Flashy? Bad ass? I don't fucking know then.

"Hey, Tyler, Tyler!" Cole called me.

"Huh? Oh yeah?" I replied I forgot my name was Tyler.

"You can get it now. I will come in with you if you still need help." He requested.

I accepted the request and he came in with me. The room was cold because of the.. How do you call that? Anyways, it was cold and the room was freaking big. Like fucking BIG.

"Good Morning, Tyler. I am Sr. Ronald, your P.E teacher and homeroom teacher. As well as science. Please come here to introduce yourself to the students here?" He said.