Laxus x Reader: The Light and Day

Hey everyone, I love you guys so much because I've been getting so many reads and nice people following me <3 you guys are just awesome. Enjoy Chapter 11!

Laxus POV

I heard someone running towards me with their shoes trudging the ground. If only I could stand up and talk, I would've tell them to run far away. This woman that just kicked my ass is not someone you wanted to mess with.

"Who are you!" the person said and I immediately recognized who it was.

Gajeel.

I tried to get up, but I couldn't. The wounds from Leblanc and now that woman was too much to take. I couldn't even feel my body.

"I'm Nyx, the Night" the woman spoke and I coughed up blood.

"Laxus!" Gajeel knelt down and helped me get up.

"Leave. Run. Just get away from her," I made out, coughing in between.

"Move out of my way. You wizards are no match for me. I'm only here for one reason," Nyx stated with her ominous voice.

"Geehee. I ain't gonna let you pass me." Gajeel laughed and he stood up with his hand transforming into an iron sword.

"Idiot," I grumbled and fell back to the ground. I looked down and saw bones poking out of places where they weren't supposed to and saw myself eternally bleeding.

"Geehee." Gajeel smirked and charged at Nyx.

Your POV

I looked at Erebos with shock in my eyes. I was his daughter and I was a primordial god?? I thought I was just a godslayer.

"You shouldn't even be here, Lady of Luminosity. You are no child of mine," Erebos cruelly said and I cried.

I finally met someone that was related to me and now he didn't want anything to do with me.

Why can't I just find a family and live happily like a normal person?

The image then showed a dark day and I heard a raspy voice speaking. I looked closely at the image, but I couldn't see anyone.

"The next child of Night and Dark shall bring doom to the Primordial Gods. We, who were blessed and born at the beginning of time will cease to exist with the Lady of Luminosity alive."

Child with Night and Dark? Me?

Then the image vanished and Erebos walked forward. "You see. Mother Earth told us a prophecy she heard from the Fates." He opened his hands and once again, black ribbons appeared and this time they grabbed onto my hands and legs making me unable to move.

"You weren't supposed to be born!" Erebos shouted angrily at me. "I forbade Nyx and I to have a kid, but Nyx was already pregnant with you!" The ribbons around my arms tightened. "When you were born, we had a whole chaotic meeting on what to do with you. We should've killed you the very second you came out of Nyx's stomach!"

I could hear the rage and anger in Erebos's voice.

"Though you were a Primordial God. Killing another one of our kind is a taboo!"

Erebos took a deep breath and continued ranting and I was hoping this was all a lie.

"We have decided to suck out all your magic! Remove every chance you had of destroying us!"

My eyes widened. My parents were the reason why I wasn't born with magic?

"Your magic of Light and Day was fused into a lacrima. The very bracelet you have right now is that lacrima! THE INTERVENTION IS YOUR ORIGINAL POWER!"

Then the ribbons released their grasp on me and I fell to the floor. I stared at the ground and made a fist.

"OH AND THAT ISN'T ALL. WE ABANDONED YOU TO EARTHLAND AND PRETENDED YOU WERE NOTHING, BUT A REGULAR HUMAN. THOUGH YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER DECIDED TO PITY YOU WHEN WE SENT YOU TO ORPHANAGE. MOTHER EARTH, GAEA HATED FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU SINCE SHE TREATS EVERYONE LIKE ONE OF HER KIDS AND GRANDCHILDREN LIKE HER OWN! GAEA WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND TOLD AETHER AND HEMERA TO GIVE YOU BACK YOUR MAGIC. THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE ABLE TO USE MAGIC RIGHT NOW! BECAUSE OF AETHER AND HEMERA!"

So on my 13th birthday, my brother and sister was the one who gave me the power of light and day? I was so grateful and thankful, but I realized what the whole message was behind all of this. My very own family wanted me dead and wanted nothing to do with me.

"EXCEPT I WAS MISSING THE BIGGER PICTURE. MOTHER EARTH WOULD NEVER FORGIVE ME IF I KILLED YOU. SO I SHALL DRAIN YOUR POWERS ONCE MORE AND THIS TIME I SHALL KEEP YOUR POWERS ALL FOR MYSELF! YOUR POWERS ARE UNIQUE THAT EVEN PRIMORDIAL GODS FEAR. IF I OBTAIN THAT KIND OF POWER, I WILL BE THE STRONGEST PRIMORDIAL GOD AND EVEN MOTHER EARTH WOULDN'T DARE TO DEFY ME."

Erebos laughed loudly and I stared at the bracelet Laxus gave me. This bracelet holds my original power I was born with?

>.< That bastard. He just wants me dead and my powers.

"I guess you're not all that useless," Erebos cackled and glared at me.

"ARGGHHHH!!" I charged at him with a fist in my hand.

My own dad... how could he.

Then something intersected between me and Erebos. It was a woman and she had her hands out separating me and him.

Erebos let out a smirk and the woman dropped her hands. She came forward and touched my face. I stared at her trying to figure out who she was, then it hit me. She was Nyx.

"We finally found you," Nyx said softly and held me in her hands.

I shoved her away and looked down at the floor. "Get away from me," I whispered.

Then I turned to Erebos. "You guys don't deserve to be my parents! I don't care if I was born as a curse! It gives you no right to leave me and not tell me about it!" I turned around and started running away. I hate them so much. Everything was happening so fast.

"DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!" Erebos screamed. "I NEED HER!"

I turned to see Erebos lunging at me and Nyx looking away with a convicted face. I tripped and fell on the ground, slamming and sliding my hands across the rough ground. Erebos stood over me and got ready to grab me when suddenly a glow converged between us.

Heads up, I'm probably going to slack off a bit in the updating because I really need to start doing my summer HW and I also have to get supplies and prepare for school. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this, please leave a vote/comment and keep loving Laxus <3