Chapter one

October 22nd 2011

'Useless. Worthless. Whore.' the words rang in my head as I sat on the bathroom floor sobbing into my hands. My father blamed me for everything now, a few months ago my mother an I got into a car accident. We were laughing and singing along to the radio just like any other day. Then I hard a loud bang, i screamed as the car spun out of control, my mother grabbed my hand as we slammed into a wall. The last thing I saw before i fell unconious was the blood pouring from my mothers head.

October 15th 2011

I knew my mother was dead before I woke up, I heard the doctors talk about it, I wanted to scream and cry and tell he I was sorry but I couldn't. When I finally woke from my coma, I expected my father to be sitting holding my hand smiling at me, with sadness in his eyes, still mourning the lost of my mum. What I got, I certainly didn't expect . I woke to see my father standing the the corner of the room with a look of hatred and anger in his eyes.

"You!" He said pointing his finger at me, storming his way across the hospital room. "Are the reason she is dead !" He hissed, his spit  hitting me in the face. I looked him in the eye, afraid to look away.someone knocked at the door. "Not a word or else" He whispered in my ear makin me flinch. "Come in!" My father called straightening his tie. A kind looking doctor walked in " You're awake!" She said with a smile. "I'm Dr Martin, I'm just going to check you over and if you get the all clear you may go home next week." I nodded, I saw my father glare at me as he left the room.

October 22nd

Th car ride home was silent, I didnt dare say a word or even look at my father. We pulled up the drive, my father got out of , slamming the door behind him. I got out of the car, grabbing my bag and rushed up the stairs into my room, I switched the lights on, I turned around I sank to the floor in shock, it was all gone, everything in my room was gone, my photos, my furniture, my bed, the walls were painted white. It was like I never even existed. All that was left was a thin blanket in the corner of the room. I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. I panicked I had no where to hide and I was to weak to fight back. My bedroom door swung opened, slamming against the wall. My father stormed in throwing me to the floor, punching me wherever he could my face, my stomach, my arms, then back to my face.

"You stupid useless piece of shit, you're worthless now, no on would ever want you, you're such a bitch, you shouldn't even be alive , YOU SHOULD OF DIED NOT YOUR MOTHER!" He shouted punching me one last time before leaving me bleeding on the floor. I heard him walk downstairs and turn the TV on like nothing had happened. I pulled myself off the floor, my entire body felt like it ha been stabbed all over. I made my way quietly to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror to assess the the damage, the worst of it as to my face which was cut, bleeding and swollen already. My stomach and arms had began to bruise already.

I sat on th floor sobbing into my hands as his words rang in my head. Without thinking about it, I stood up and reached for the razor in the bathroom cupboard. My hands were shaking as I pulls the razor down out of the cupboard and towards my wrists. I didn't want to but I had no one left, no one cared about me, my father was my only family, but he hated me, he was right I shouldn't even be alive I thought as I brought the razor to my wrist.

(A/N) Well guys I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new story , this one is my favourite story I have ever written so I hope you all like it. The next chapter should be up later today yaay! The figure in the Street has been put on hold for a bit now due to writer block sorry :(

Chloe :)