{Anticipation}

Monday's always suck, but this Monday was even worse than the other ones. The anticipation was getting to Remy. She knew that tomorrow she would be going to the One Direction concert that she's waited 3 ½ years to go to. One Direction came one other time to her city, but Remy was on a plane so she couldn't go.

As the day progressed all she could think about was that she was seeing her angels tomorrow. During lunch she fell into a trance which she was quickly snapped out of by her best friend Mckayla. "Rem, are you okay? You haven't even touched your food" Remy giggled "Yeah, I'm fine just really excited about tomorrow".  

 Classes were boring as always and took forever. Remy thought she was going to turn 60 before the last class ended. She didn't pay attention to anything because where would she ever use the Pythagorean Theorem?!  

"Finally!" Remy said as the bell rang. She ran to her locker, shoved her books into it and then went straight to her car. She was going to have 7 girls over to spend the night so she needed to pick some stuff up from Target.

After getting everything from Target she drove home. Her mom helped her unload the car just in time for Mckayla to come over so they could go shopping for outfits.

After walking around the mall for an hour they both finally got their outfits, stopping by the food court and getting Chick-fil-a before they went home. 

Remy ran to the door after the doorbell rang to find the rest of girls already in their pajamas. The rest of the night was filled with eating ice cream and pizza and talking about the plan for tomorrow, until everyone fell asleep.

Remy saw that she was the only one awake now so she closed her eyes and thought to herself, 'I will make sure that tomorrow is the best day ever'.

I'm Sorry this is so crappy and short guys! I just really wanted to get up a chapter before school starts next week! Next chapter will coming soon :)