3.

Well I just felt my heart shatter. I don't even know him yet I feel like I have loved him a lifetime. Here is an example of my pain: Imagine waking on Christmas Day as a five year old, running over to open a present, opening it to see a single sock. Or when you really want waffles and you don't have syrup. It makes me sad and mad all at the same time. I feel like the ice king after failing to get princess bubblegum AGAIN.

Now that you know how I feel I could tell you how the rest of the story of my life c: the rest of the school day was alright. It was mostly me daydreaming of Aaron. The bell finally rings and I head out to Nash's car only to find Aaron,Taylor,Dillon and Cam in there already. No room for me. Well thanks bitches. " Hayes you don't mind sitting on Aaron's lap do you? You know since we don't have any room." Nash asks "um I don't mind, as long as it's okay with him" I say "It's totally okay with me!" Aaron says with a beautiful smile on his angelic face. I climb in back and sit on his lap. Nash starts up the car and we take off. I move around to get comfy. That was not a good idea. I feel "little Aaron" poking my thigh. " I am so sorry!" I say as I turn to Aaron "it's fine" he chuckles "what was all of that?" Taylor asks "He stomped on my foot" Aaron says before I can speak. I just sit there awkwardly. We pull into our drive way and head into the house. All the guys head up the stairs and I'm about to join them when Skylynn tugs on my pants lightly "You said you would play with me when you got back!" She giggled "What do you wanna play today?" I ask trying not to sound annoyed "Tu-tu tea party!" She squeals "okay" I say as I head up to my room and grab one of the many tu-tu's I have out of the bin I keep them in. I head into her room and she hands me a tiara and feather scarf thing. Mom brings in the tea kit with water to put in the tea kettle. About five minutes into the tea party I hear chuckling and see flashes coming from the door way. It's Nash and the guys. Great. "Hey do you guys wanna play?" Sky shouts "We would but we don't have any dress things." I hear cam say "They are called Tu-Tu's." Sky and I say at the same time. Man you would not believe how sassy that child is. "Well we don't have tu-tu's." Taylor chuckles "Don't worry, I have a bin full" I smirk ad I run upstairs and grab it, and drag it down the stairs with my good arm. I open the bin and hand one to each of the boys. "Actually I think the pink sparkly one is mine." Dillon says snatching it out Aaron's hand and handing him a plain purple one that he was given. Sky walk and hands tiaras and feather scarf things (Sky called them boa's) to each of the boys. "This is my gangsta flow. Doesn't take a g to know." Sky randomly sings. I break out laughing and fall out of the chair that I was sitting on and on to Dillon, spilling all of my water/tea all over his shirt. "I am so so so sorry! Come with me to my room. I think I have a shirt for you!" I say as I pull him up and towards the stairs and In to my room. I go into my closet and grab a shirt. Just as I'm about to hand it to him he slams me against the wall and pins me there. He just keeps me there looking into my eyes before he softly sets his lips on mine. I'm frozen for about 3 seconds before I drop the shirt I'm holding and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. We pull back for air and stare into each others eyes before going back in for another. And that's when I hear the door slam shut.

-------------------------

Sorry it's short 😭

Y'all should inbox me and we should talk about music and stuff!

Random fact: I dislike pizza and Nutella. Comment thoughts on chapter and a random fact about you c: