Breaking Habits

¤=Thoughts
《= protagonist speaking
ººº= Flashback

____________________________

-Kiki's house/ 9 am-

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

I slap the alarm clock, Shutting it up. I'm usually not a morning person, but since we finally moved and I once again had my own room I was in a really good mood.
I walk out my room looking for my mom.

Me: Ma, I woke up early today! You prrouudd?

Mom: Let's see if you keep it up.

¤More negativity, just ignore it...¤

I go in the kitchen which was like two steps from the living/dining room.

I make breakfast and sit down on my ipod while eating.

Mom: Hurry up, don't be on your ipod for too long, then you won't do your work.

Me: yea I know

《Trying to avoid the fact that I have to da math work.》

___________________

The day goes by, my dad gets home.

As soon as he walks in, he starts scolding me that i havent done my school work.

《Which is understandable》

As he's talking my mind starts ti wonder off......
ººººººººººº
I was 7, I has just found out that my dad had lost his job.

We were gonna have to move in with my aunt and her two sons.

I was nervous, not knowing where I would sleep, and how I would get along with my cousins.

ºººººººººººººº

I snapped back into reality and my dad had finished talking and was already talking tk my frustrated mother.

¤Hopefully some day in the future I would be able to be a better Daughter and be responsible.¤

Thanks for reading the first chapter!!!!

Im sorry if its boring for now, but i have to give an introduction, so you can understand certain things later on in the story.

Anyways bbuiiii