{Chapter 26}

Alyssa's pov

Cameron was crying, by why. Why was I hugging him I'm still mad about what he did. But I just push those thoughts aside, nothing could ruin this moment right now. I was in the arms of the man I love, the one who saved me, the one who broke me, yet he still came and found after I ignored him and left him. Maybe he truly does love me.

"Happy birthday Cam" I said lifting my head off his chest looking up in his chocolate eyes that I have missed so much, while wiping my tears

"Thanks and I missed you so much, you have no idea. I was staring to go insane because you weren't with me, to keep me sane. I love you Alyssa so much that.

He paused and then lifted up his sleeves. Scar after scar all up his arm, to his elbow down to his wrist. Why did he do this when he told me not to. He's got a lot of explaining to do.

"Cameron why?" I ask about to cry again

"Because I thought I lost you. That you would never be back in my life. Lis I thought about suicide but I had this gut instinct that I will find you. And I did. " he said pushing my bangs out of my face

I didn't say anything I just grabbed his arms and kissed every scar. Just like he use to do to me.

He then grabbed my wrist and kissed my scars. It seems like kissing each others scars is our thing.

"Lis I am so sorry for kissing Kayla it meant nothing. Nothing at all and if I could go back to that day I would and I would cha..." I cut him off my crashing my lips to his. Something I haven't been able to do for almost 2 years. I felt the sparks like I always do when I kiss him. Our lips moved in perfect sync until I pulled away.

"I forgive you" I said smiling

Cameron had the biggest smile on his face just like he did when I agreed to be his girlfriend. Thinking about that brought back the best memories of us together.

"Love you Alyssa and always will" Cameron said wrapping his arms around my waist followed by me wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And I love you to Cameron" I said as he kissed my forehead

"Question, how did you find me.?" I know I shouldn't of asked but I had to

"Nash actually find you he has a friend named Yasmin I think and he was talking to her telling her that he was in Cali. Then she told us about her neighbor which is you. I didn't think it was actually you at first but then she described you and I knew it was you. So then she told us that your having a party and that we should come. And here I am"

"Oh she didn't tell you what the party is for. Did she?" I asked hoping she didn't

"No she just said that it's a party, but now that you mention it what is the party for?" Cameron asked oh shit.

"Well... Let me just show you" I said pulling him back into Dalanie's room

"Who is this cutie" Cameron asked going to Dalanie's bed and for done reason she was still awake

"Cameron this is Dalanie you daughter" I said coming over to Cameron, looking at Dalanie.

"I'm a father" Cameron asked in a whisper

Cameron's pov

"I'm a father" I couldn't believe this when did this happen, why hasn't she told me why did she want to keep it a secret. Oh ya she hated me.

"Yup Cameron and you missed a while year of her life" Alyssa said with disappointment in her voice

"When did you find out that you were pregnant?" I asked looking down at my beautiful baby girl

"The day I came over and you cheated and I left. That's why I was coming over to tell you but ya" Lis said putting her head down.

"I'm so sorry I don't know how many times I can say it because I truly mean it, Lis I'll do anything to make it up to you for all the pain I have put you threw" I said meaning every word.

"I know your sorry Cam, and you could stay with me to raise our kids. She needs her dad." Lis stated

"Well the only way I'm staying is if I do this Alyssa Lou Page will you be my girlfriend again" I asked hoping and praying, cross all my fingers and toes that she will say yes.

"I thought you would never ask" she said before I crashed my lips into hers. I smiled threw the kiss and so did she it was prefect.

"Mommy what are you doing" Dalanie said with a yawn

"Nothing honey go to bed" Alyssa told her. Dalanie just rolled over and stared to fall asleep

"I'll tell her tomorrow that daddy is finally home." She said kissing my cheek

I nodded in response. I was happy. I was complete again. I had the love of my life back, and I'm a father to a beautiful daughter. My life right now couldn't be any better. Until I can call Alyssa mine forever.

**Author's Note**

heyy lovelies new update very short but its a filler so it isn't that good. but ya thx sooo much for 4.6k reads insane. Love y'all so much. thx again for the reads tell ur friends vote comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social media's

instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

kik lyssadallas11