Chapter 1: sadness and abuse

'I-I can't take it anymore. It's too much. All the abuse, all the pushing and names. W-what if I just killed myself right now? No one will notice right? Now all i need is my-' my thoughts were interrupted by a sound of yelling, "(name) get down here now!" I got out of my room. I already knew I was getting another beating. I looked at my dad. He was handcuffed. A man behind him in a uniform. My father soon said, "(name) please tell this young man that I never laid a hand on you. He thinks I abused you and is ready to take me to prison. You know I never touched or harmed you. Please tell him that."

My eyes widened. I soon yelled, "please get him out of my site. This man abused me whenever he had the chance! Please help me get me out of here!"

The officer nodded and took him out of the house. My mother was taken away too. Another officer came up to me and said, "hi little lady. Please let me take you somewhere else. I'll take you to a foster home. All you got to do is get the fuck up bitch. You little slut just wake the fuck up."

My my eyes widened more. I shivered as he slapped my face.

My my eyes shot open as I saw my mom. 'Crap. It was all a dream.' I looked at my mom as she said, "little slut it's time for your morning beaten. Go to the basement now!" My mom stomped off. I got up and walked to the basement. I saw my father standing there with a whip in his hands. My mother yelled, "all four slut."

I nodded. I got down on my hands and kness. I soon felt a whip go on my back. I started to cry. My father soon said, "bitch. No one cares about you." That was almost true. I only had one friend. Her name was Angelika(hell yea I'm in this!). She was caring to me but wouldn't do anything because I asked her not to. I should have. After she moved to Denmark I haven't seen her sense. The whips hit my back and arms. They soon stopped. I heard a voice say, "go get dressed and leave this household."

I did as I was told and walked to my room. It was also the attic so it wasn't that clean. Once I got to my room I stared into the window and said to myself, "I'm a whore, a slut. I deserve to die. But I will make it an 'accident'. I got dressed in this. Once I got dressed and patched my wounds I walked to school. As soon as I got there I was pushed. I heard, "look it's the ugly girl. What's her name (something far from your name)." A girl. The popular chick named (girl you hate). She is a total bitch and so far has had sex with every guy in school. I ignored her. I got up and walked to class. In role call I wasn't even called because I was forgotten again.

-time skip-

I walked back to home. I notice a car was in the drive way. It was a police car. I ran to the front door to see my neighbor in my house. In there was police. My parents in handcuffs. Was this a dream?

((Author: Someone asked me to do it on quotev. Sorry it's short I'm on my phone and this is more of a filler.))