The Prologue

she's running up the mountain in the pouring rain from them " GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH AND FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT " she runs faster 'oh god please dont let them get me ' she thought. they terrified her, though she's stronger then they are and faster  but she still think's she's weaker because of what they did to her in her past,  her memories are starting to get like puzzle pieces  she barely remembers what month it was let alone what day, she barley remembers what her real parents looked like because  of the trauma she went through because of her adopted parents.  the only reason that they tuck her in was so they could get the money that came with taking care of her, they wanted all that money that her  real parents left her, she was NO is basically a billionaire but no one can access the money till she turns 18 years old, too bad for them they still need her alive, till then she's the only one who can pass it to someone else on her 16th birthday but they still cant have it tell  she's 18 to make absolutely sure she doesn't want it.  she looks  back to see where they where she then starts to panic there not behind her she tried to run faster up the mountain she then found's a cave 'I hope that's where Frisk is ' she thought to herself, she runs in it to hide but then she slips on the muddy ground and falls fast ' is this how I'm gonna  die ... ... ... NO I cant die just  yet I hafto  fined my little sister ... ...  Frisk  ... thats her name ...  right ? ......... oh no I can't remember her name DAMN  IT... at least I still remember what she looked like  ' YOUR FILLED WITH LOVE AND DETERMINATION TO LIVE. when she was getting close to the ground she got her lags close to the wall so she could kick the wall and did a front flip she was in gymnastics when she was  little after all (  gymnastics or  acrobatics idk the one with the really cool flips and stuff ) she thinks ... it was a long time ago way before Frisk and right now she can't really think clearly because  she's still terrified from them  chasing her up a fucking mountain she's wet  and muddy, cold and exhausted from the  stress of running from them and worried for her sister ' is she ok I swear if something bad happens  to her or someone hurts her there died ... no that's to easy they should live to feel the pain ... I'll kick there  ass so hard they'd be bagging for mercy ' . she sticks the landing then she collapses and pass out in the dark ...  

                                 X         X             X            In The Dream    World          X                   X                  X      

  ... all she hear's is yelling then scream's and then deafening silence ' oh my god where the hell  am I ?' then she hear's  a creepy voice ' Y0Ur 1N TH3 V01D .... H3L1O TH3r3 mY NaM3 I2 G8S+3R ... aND y0U AR3 ??? ' she try's to say something  but nothing comes out but a small squeak sound " TH4T'2 0k Y0u C4N T3LL M3 N3XT T1M3 ... ... ... YoU HAfT0 G0 N0w 1T'S T1M3 F0r Y0U t0 WaK3 Up ... S3e Y0u lAT3R Ch1LD "  then it goes dark again                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ( dark, darker, yet darker ... ... sorry that poped in my head when I was writing  ... ... sorry I can't spell in wing dings so GASTER is just going to be in caps lock and numbers  SORRY if its confusing ( I had to edit it because I forgot that Papyrus talks in Caps hehehe ^-^; )  

     X          X          X       Yaaaaay 680 word count I hope you readers like this story I'll try to make it longer for you guy's and girl's ... so yea bye bye  for now ;)                    X          X             X           X            X