sweet

candys pov)

hi im candy im 9 and i have pink hair and blue eyes i love killing people and having fun i love sweets my favorite weapon is two pocket knives i like those so i can hide them when im stalking my prey i where a pink dress with a maching tail coat and some black and white tall socks and pink sneakers and im living with the creepypastas  we all live in slendermans mansion i dont really talk to the other creepypastas and i like to stay in my room alot but the people living here are

slendy jeff sally spark jack ben

so yeah there fun but anyways ima tell you how it all started.

slendys pov)

i was pacing back and fourth waiting for the four to get home from there killing spree)

"when are they coming bac...."right when i said that i heard the door close and bickering)"nevermind"i then started walking to the living room when i got there i saw sally playing with her bear jack eating a kidney and jeff and ben bickering and spark sitting on the couch reading a book)"LISTEN UP i have news"they all faced me and sat on the couch waiting for me too talk)"we are getting a new creepypasta"i said and they all looked shocked)

candys pov)

i was walking and dragging my white bunny behind me looking for the mansion i was gonna live in from now on)"where is this thin.."i suddenly stopped when i saw the mansion i started to run too it but when i was about to touch the door i tripped and slamned into the door and fell on my face i heard walking and the door opened  i looked up and saw slenderman the guy i was supposed to meet at the river)"hi are you the person who lives here"i said getting up and smiling manically)"yes now come in you need to meet the others"others?"i said walking in my eyes met with four people on a couch staring at me like i was a monster"hi im candy and you are"i said excitedly)"im jeff this is ben jack sally and spark"they all said hi and slendy showed me too my room i then kicked my sneakers off and jumped on the bed and fell asleep)