adding- aquaria

how you met-

how you met-

You met Aquaria at the fabric store you had worked at. You were just a little confused on why this man needed fabric and sequins. But he had told you that he was a drag queen and he was going on a "vacation" and needed new drag. You were more than happy to help and you had spent the next 25 minutes looking at fabrics together.

how they realized they liked you-

Aquaria realized she liked you during the taping of the finale of drag race. You had been so supportive of her since she first walked into your store, and to be honest you being at the finale meant the world to her. She could see you jumping and cheering for her during her final lip sync and thought "oh my god i'm in love with this dork" and she told you as soon as she could, and she couldn't be happier with the response she got.

hugs-

Aquaria isn't exactly the type of person that likes hugs, but she will accept your hugs. You're always so warm so you're like her own personal heater, it especially helps when her apartment is freezing. She loves cuddling with you, sitting with you, sitting ON TOP of you.. She just loves being around you.

waking up-

Aquaria likes to wake up early and she likes to wake you up early, too. She is rarely ever home due to traveling so it's the only time she really gets to see you. The morning activities could range anywhere from going to get coffee to going to a dance to going on to the couch and falling asleep again.
________________________________

i hope you enjoyed this and the tatianna add-on should be up very shortly :)