Chapter 2: There's Nothing to Compare

{Kohaku Uchiha}

Kiba took me to my favorite place to eat ramen. As someone said, there's nothing to compare me on Naruto. Both naive, and not-so-mature, and Naruto and I love ramen. The Ichiraku Ramen where we are.

"Large ramen, Kiba," I whispered. Nudging Kiba on the elbow. "Large ramen!" Kiba scoffed, and told the man. "Yes! I'm gonna go and get our table."

I walked off, and lurked everywhere for a two person table. Huh? I didn't understand what I just said. But, whatever, I found one! Claimed. Kiba walked his way in by styling his walking into a swagger, like what the hell, its Kiba.

"Where's Akamaru, by the way?" I asked. I ruffled my ponytail messily. "I haven't seen him for a while."

"Well, I can't bring him here, can I?" he suddenly asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, but my eyes widened as I saw my large ramen coming.

I licked my lips, as I always do to prevent it from drying, and split the chopsticks in two. Eating the ramen carelessly, Kiba laughed, then choked in a second.

-

It was night time, and its nearly ten o' clock. I had to sleep. "See ya tomorrow, Kiba." I kissed his cheek, leaving him stunned. He started walking sheepishly.

I'm Kohaku Uchiha. The third living Uchiha. My elder brother, Itachi, killed all the rest of the Uchiha, leaving me and my twin brother, Sasuke. We don't really share much of the appearance and personality. We both have different color eyes and hair.

I was forced to use the Exiled Leaf, or Itachi will disown me and I don't want that. Konohagakure accepted me as for who I really am. An opposite Uchiha, they described me.

I treat everyone equally, and they liked me as for my humbleness. I felt quite different towards Kiba. He makes my days awkwardly yet awesome. He's the one who.... erm..... makes me laugh and blush sometimes.

What if he's the one I'm looking for?

-

In the morning, I was informed to go to the arena because I have a battle with Ino and its scaring me. No one has ever challenged me unless told so. But Ino? She was like the best gal ever existed. Glamorous and really cool because she belonged to Team Asuma, the coolest team ever created.

I'm only a temporary student. I join different teams. Hinata's team, Ino's team, Neji's, Sakura's etc. Yeah, I learn many things.

I wore my black shirt that has my clan symbol at the back, white skirt, blue sandals and my Exiled Leaf headband under my big bangs. I tied my leg-length hair up to high ponytail, and struggled somehow.

As I exited the house, Kiba was standing in the distance leaning on Akamaru. "C'mon. Mount on." I blushed and mounted onto Akamaru without effort. Kiba then motioned Akamaru to start giddying. I almost fell so I took a grip onto Kiba's black shirt. I felt him smirk by the movement of his cheek. Yeah, I'm that observing.

-

The battle isn't that bad. Ino tried using the Mind Transfer Jutsu but I got out of time. My ability was no limit of exhaustion. Ino was panting deeply while I breath normally. "Isn't she tired already?" said Naruto from the distance, his improved figure leaning against the railing.

Forming both of my hands together, I eventually ended up transforming into an untamed fox. Everything was all red with dark corners. Ino was stepping back in horror.

I then felt a weigh of heaviness upon my body. I calmed down, and was unconscious for a little while. "Cancel the fight!" called Iruka Sensei. He then picked me up. "Do not use the transformation, ya hear me, Kohaku?"

I stared at him in a blank expression. I then nod slightly. Iruka Sensei motioned Kiba to carry me home. I just got here and now I'm going home. "I think I broke my leg," I muttered.

"Shush," said Kiba. I felt a little sleepy. I relaxed my head and fell asleep while my head rest against his chest.

{Kiba Inuzuka}

She fell asleep pretty quick after Akamaru jumped on top of Kohaku's fox body. She groans and wriggles every time I tried placing her down underneath the tree. "Kiba."

"Yeah?" I called after her. She smiled as though she had did something that has to do with weed. Sorry if I'm talking about that.

"You're so.... athletic," she said, smiling. I'm in love with her.