He Saved My Life, Now I Owe Him

This is another story :) hope you all like it. commment and vote please.

Unexpected Encounter

“I REALLY DO HOPE EVRYONE ENJOYS THEIR LIFE WITHOUT ME!” I yelled before placing the rope around my neck. I was ready to commit suicide, no one really cared about me, my “friends” and family distanced themselves away from me. They never called me or visit me, and my life was heading nowhere. Right when I was jumping off the high stool (I had taken to the park) some strong arms held me around my waist, taking me back and removed the rope that was around my neck. He sat me down on the stool and now I was facing him. He had gorgeous green eyes and I could tell he had curly hair because on the dry parts of his hair curls.

“Why would you think that was an okay thing to do?” he asked me looking intensely into my eyes.

“I-I don’t deserve to live, my life is a disaster!” I told him loudly before I started to sob.

“What? No, you do deserve to live.” He told me before taking me into his arms and placing my head against his chest.

“You-you don’t even know me.” I said pulling of his chest.

“That doesn’t matter all that matters is that you are okay and that you can start fresh.” She told me still looking deep into my eyes.

                What did he mean by “start fresh”? I didn’t have time to ask him anything. He pulled my off the stool hand was running toward a Range Rover. He pulled my arm all the way till we got to the car.

“Um, I’m not going to get in a car with a stranger...” I said looking at him then at the car.

“Hi, I’m Harry Styles.” He told me stretching his arm so that I shake his hand.

“Hi, Harry.” I said shaking his hand.

“What might your name be, beautiful?” he said taking my hand toward his lips. I pulled my hand away before it reached his lips.

“I’m very sorry but I will not tell you my name and I have to get going.” I said turning around to catch a taxi.  Luckily I did catch one and I told the driver to take to my flat and I told him my address. When I got home I paid the taxi driver. The money was all soaked just like I was so he accepted it. When I got in and shut the door, I headed to my room to shower. Before getting into the shower I heard the doorbell ring. ‘Wtf, who might that, be at this hour of the night?’ I thought to myself then I thought it might be the taxi driver to give him some dry money, since I’m in my house, so I took some money and when down to the door with my bathrobe and the money.

“I’m sorry, here is some dry-” I didn’t finish because it wasn’t the taxi driver it was Harry!

“I don’t want that.” He said laughing.

I was about to slam the door shut and keep him out when he step right into my flat.

“Nice place.” He said looking around.

“What are you doing here” I asked annoyed.

“I’m not leaving you alone until you tell me your name.” he said looking right into my eyes.

“My name’s Jenney!” I told him trying to push him out the door, but failed at it.

“That is a beautiful name, for a beautiful Girl.” He said ignoring that I was trying to push him out the door, and he just headed to the couch in the living room and sat down casually.

“Hey! You said that you will leave if I told you my name!” I said in frustration.

“I changed my mind. Now I want to get to know you better and seeing the way that you are dressed makes me want to stay.” He said checking me out and giving me a cheeky smile and winked.

“Ugh! I was about to get in the shower when you rang my doorbell!” I said going to the front side of the couch.

“That is not my fault that you look so sexy in that bathrobe.”

“Okay, I have a deal.”

“What is it?”

“You go to your car while I take a shower then I’ll let you in and we can talk.” I told him with a nervous look on my face.

“How do I know you will let me back in?”

“Take this.” I gave him my all time favourite purse.

“You’re giving me your Purse?”

“Yeah, it’s my favourite.” I told him looking from him to the purse.

“Okay, deal.” He said giving me his hand so we shake hands.

We shook hand and he went outside. I locked the door so he wouldn’t get in until I let him in.

‘Oh god what have I gotten myself into.’ I thought to myself heading upstairs.