Donuts {Gaten}

"Aw shit........

I'm like the first one here" i looked around the studio and saw no one, other than security guards and the make up people. I auditioned for Maya of season 3 of stranger things, which is my favorite show, and i fan girl over everything that has to do with it, but anyways.....and i was apparently so happy i got the part, i didnt want to show up late, so i got gere early....really early.

"I'll just come back in a an hour" i looked at the clock on my phone.

"Or you fan steal the donuts from the break room" i heard a voice which made me jump. I turned around and saw gaten. He played my favorite character. "Act calm y/n...."

"You must be our new cast mate, y/n? Right?" He asked.

"Yeah.....and I'm here early which probably made me seem very...urgent"

"It's cool, im gaten and it's nice to meet you finally y/n. I come here to get the donuts before anyone else does" he smiled and i laughed.

"Do want some?"

"Uhh, sure why not"

We walked to the break room and there were two boxes of donuts on the table.

"Looks like we get a whole box to ourselves" gaten happily says. I chuckled. "What about the others?" I asked as he sat down on the table and grabbed one of the boxes. "They're good"

I sat down with him and grabbed one. "Donut appetit" I said jokingly holding up the dounut. Gaten gasped. "That is the most cleverest thing I've ever heard about a dount"

After a few minutes the studios started to get more filled with other workers. I met Shawn, and the Duffer brothers and they're really nice. They suggest I meet the rest of cast together.

"She said donut appetit, while holding up a donut" I heard gaten's voice in the distance.

"That is clever" i heard a girl voice. I saw them walk into the room. "Stay calm y/n...."

"Hello!" I heard millie greet with the buggest smile. "Hi" i smiled back. "Oh! It is so great to finally meet you" sadie said. "Tell us about yourself" caleb said, he was the calmest out of the group, i can tell.

"Uhhh...." 'just say something stupid' "I like memes?"

"Oh yeah, we'll be great friends, did you see that one meme-" finn said walking up to me.

"No, she was my friend first finnlard" gaten slid in front of me.

'This is going to be fun'