Sing me to sleep

A beautiful but short imagine. I hope you like and thank you for clicking on my book and I hope you enjoy. Have a grey day.

Y/n

Darkness. That's all I could make out, there as not a person or color to be seen. Just black.

I can't hear anything, it's dead silent. where am I and where is everyone? I'm so confused.

Where's Matt? Where's wacky and the guys?

They left you.

That isn't true, they wouldn't leave me all alone, would they?

But it is true. They couldn't put up with your bullshit so they just left.

Those are all lies. Who are you? Why are you saying these things?

I'm the truth, I'm your inner thoughts and I'm your darkest nightmares. I'm everything yet nothing. And I'm just speaking the truth, they will all leave you eventually and won't ever look back to you. Soon they will stop loving you and leave you in the dust where you're a forgotten memory.

Lies! Stop filling my head with nonsense, you're nothing. This is just a dream but why can't I wake up?

Because someone needs to show you the reality of it all. Do you really think Matt would ever love you? You were just a fan with a rough time and he only dated you out of pity. You're just as naive as he thought you would be.

What if that is true...? Maybe he really did just date me out of pity and sadness. No! I need to stop thinking these things, I'm just making everything worst.

He doesn't have tine for a worthless fan girl. You were nothing and you still are. He will never love you and you should just give it up.

No! Leave me alone

You can't run away from this anymore. Quit being weak and accept that this is going to happened sooner or later.

Stop! Just leave!

~awake~

I open my eyes and my body jolted up. I was sweaty and breathing heavily, trying to figure out what just happened.

I take my covers off and put my legs over the side of the bed, turning the lamp and sighing. I look over and see Matt facing the other way and sleeping peacefully.

I'm surprised he didn't wake up. I sigh again and walk to our bathroom. I turn on the light and meet my eyes in the mirror. I looked horrible and tired, how can Matt look at me in the morning.

I turn the sink on and lean my face over it. I start washing my face, removing all the sweat and fear.

Why did I dream of that, were those really all my inner thoughts. I've only ever thought those things once or twice but why did it appear. Once my face was washed I turn off the sink and grab a towel from the shelf.

I wipe my face off and continue to think. That was by far one of the weirdest and most horrible thing I've ever experienced. Though it was lies, I still can't help but to thing that maybe it was all true.

Matt will leave me and the guys will forget about me, they leave my in the dust and will never think about me again. Matt could never love someone like me, I was just a normal person while he was this amazing singer. What if everything said was true and i am scared and running away from it.

I stare at the ground, I was so lost in thought I didn't see Matt walk over to me. "babe. Are you okay?" he asks and placed his hand on my shoulder. I look up at him and meet his green eyes. They were full of concern, "I'm fine just had another night terror." I explain and walk past him to the bed.