33

"sorry it didn't work out." as changbin patted woojin's back. but the older shook his head, pushing away changbin.

"it's totally fine, but I'm glad you and felix worked out well."

changbin gave a sympathetic smile, "thanks. but you sure you're okay? have you been talking to chan?"

"of course I have. it's been kind of awkward but we're still friends. I'm not letting a silly relationship problem get in the way of our friendship."

"that's good." as changbin nodded his head. "but you can always talk to me if you need anything okay?"

"thanks."

"no problem.." changbin shortly told, "but—"

"enough talk about me. I'm alright, I promise but how long has it been since you and felix have been together?"

"almost about a week." changbin smiled by the thought of their relationship, "I finally got my strawberry shortcake."

woojin laughed by his words, "I'm glad. but treasure him, he seems like a good guy."

changbin nodded vigorously, "oh trust me he is. he's likes cuddles a lot and loves to play with my hair as well. sorry, is this making you?"

"no, it's sweet hearing you get the relationship you deserve."

"you deserve one as well."

woojin snorted, "I'll get one once it's the right time. but right now, my heart is telling me it isn't."

"you're quite the poetic one aren't you?"

woojin shrugged his shoulders, "guess you can say that. but it's your break so get out of there, I see felix waiting for you."

changbin looked at the time and nodded, "thanks! I'll be back soon, don't get too lonely since jisung isn't here."

woojin chuckled rolling his eyes, "don't remind me. and I won't."

changbin leaving, he waved over to felix. felix tackling the boy with a hug, he immediately gave changbin a kiss without any hesitation. "hey binnie, how was work?"

changbin reeling himself back to his senses, he ran his fingers through his hair. "pretty alright, how about you?"

"same old hyunjin whining and boring register work. since it's break hyunjin dashed over to seungmin so it's just us."

"cool." changbin smiles, "so where do you want to go?"

felix put a finger to his chin, "well, we can relive our 'dates' and go spy on seungjin."

changbin let out a little snort, "you really want to do that?"

felix nodded, "of course! reliving moments with my boyfriend is everything. we can buy candy apples and if seungmin and hyunjin kiss at least twice when we spy on them you're buying me candy."

"betting on seungmin and hyunjin again? oh you're on."

"I'll definitely win, be prepared binnie binnie."

changbin smirked towards the boy, "oh, I will lix."

as changbin took a hold of felix's hand, his palms were no longer cold and alone. looking into felix's eyes, all he could mouth to him was a little, 'I love you'.

"I love you too binnie." is all he says back, "but hey? let's go get those candy apples like I said."

"of course, anything for you princess."

"ugh stop! that's so cute!"

"what are you being, 'soft' as one says." changbin asked, using one hand to do quotation marks.

felix face palmed at his boyfriend's action, "who let you on urban dictionary."

"it's called twitter language."

"no, binnie. just no."

"uwu."

"CHANGBIN! OH MY GOD!"

"WEAVE SNATCHED!"

THE END

damn another book
ended. r.i.p gonna go
cry because this was literally
one of my favorite stories.

like I'm so proud of myself !!
I posted a changlix fic that wasn't
the loving series one.

but omg thank you guys for reading!
I am so thankful for all of you and
appreciate you all for taking your
time to read this story :)

I really hope you enjoyed this book,
cause I had so much fun writing it.
cause like woot changlix
YEEEET

but I will bring out more
changlix stories, and that's definite!!

once again, thank you
for reading this story
I really hope you guys
enjoyed this story !!
:)

but this is the end of

HOT TOPIC

DAY WRITTEN ; AUGUST 3RD, 2018
DAY FINISHED ; SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2018