Done!

Okay, guys, that was the end of Letters From Cody. It has come to my attention that my stories are becoming popular. I have no idea how this happened, so I'm confused.  I dont' get it. WHY DO YOU ALL LIKE ME SO MUCH? Or maybe it's not me..... it's my stories. 

Anyway, this is just to tell you thank you all so much, I love you all, every single one of you, all of your comments make me smile. I read all of them and I just laugh or smile and I love it. Thank you for getting this story to #1 in Short Story, it's completely unbelievable. I just love you all so much!

Also- I have a minor concern- what do I do now? Do you guys want me to write an actual length book, or do another short story like this one, except different topic? Either option is in the works, as I've written both. Please tell me?

I'm not sure what to do with my life after this as this was my life, but I'm going to Ohio, so that's cool! Anyone live in Akron? That's where I'll be! Anyone playing softball there? Cause that's why I'm there! Well, I'm not playing, my sister is but I'm coming along for moral support and the free food. Maybe I'll run into one of you there. Who knows? 

Just saying thank you, or as my little neighbor says, "tanks!" I love you all so much! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Bye!

-11tay99