f o u r

'Wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy' That is the song l always think about when l wake up, for some unknown reason. l got dressed in a black crop top, black Orchid Biker skinny jeans, and black red soul christian loubuiton's. l did a winged out eye, black eyeliner, and red lipstick. l put on some jelews and finished. l curled my hair, into perfection, and went downstairs. Everyone was there.

"Do you guys travel in packs or something?" I asked sarcastically. Damon sarcastically laughed. "No, you just take to long to get ready, so when you come down, everyone's already here" Damon said, and l rolled my eyes.

"So, its Saturday, what are we gonna do?" I asked. "Well, we can go walk around town" Elena suggested and we all agreed. "Should l change? I mean, walking around, in 5 inch heels?" I asked. "Go change, and fast" Damon said.

l changed into a white crop top that ends in the middle of my ribcage, some light blue short shorts, and white converse. l changed my make-up real quick. And l put on my silver belly ring. (External link) 

"Lets go" I said once we got downstairs. The boys, besides my brothers and Alaric stared at me up and down, and Stefan and Damon glared at them. They quickly looked away when they saw the look Stefan and Damon were giving them.

"Lets go walk around town square" I said. The humans grabbed onto the vampires, and we flashed to twon square. "La La La La La La La-" Damon cut my singing off, by placing a hand on my mouth. So l did the only think that came to mind, and licked his palm. He made a digusted face and wipped his palm with his pants. "Ewwwww!" He yelled, and we all laughed.

"Well, look who we have here, the scooby gang and their child" A certain original said from infront of us, looking at me when he said child. It was Kol and Elijah. But Kol was the one that said that.

"I am not a child! l am a lady!" I argued. "I would hardly call you a lady Mi-Mi" Kol said and smirked. The Mikaelson's are the only one's that can call me Mi-Mi.

I huffed. "This is why no one likes you Kol" I said. He raised his eyebrows and smirked silently saying 'You think l don't know that'. "Ignore my brother Mi-Mi. He's just being his annoying self" Elijah said, and Kol glared at him. l laughed. "I'm used to it" I said, and Kol rolled his eyes at me. 

"How are you Eli?" I said and hugged him. He hugged back, and we pulled away. "I'm fine, you?" He asked. "Great. Kol?" I asked. "Don't l get a hug?" He asked and crossed his hands. "I don't know... you called me a child and all" I teased. "Fine, you are a lady" He said, and l smiled. l hugged him and he did back.

"You know them too?" Stefan asked. "She knows all of us" Kol said, and l nodded. "Wow. The originals actually have friends" Damon said, and l laughed. "When did you wake up from your horrifying death" I asked Kol. "It wasn't horrifying, but it did hurt. And about 4 months ago" Kol said. "And you didn't call?! Douche lord" I mumbled the last part.

"Well, l didn't know you weren't gonna be with us" Kol said, and shrugged. "Oh well." l said and shrugged. "Well, we have to go" Damon said andn dragged me away from them. "TELL BEKS TO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER" I called after them. "OK" They yelled back.

"When did you meet them?" Bonnie asked. "In New Orleans, when l met Rebekah" I lied. They seemed to not believe me. But they shrugged it off.

l started skipping like a little kid, when a pair of hands went around my neck, and snapped it. Blue eyes, was the person. Someone with blue eyes. Damon. Then everything went dark after that.

Stefan's POV

We sensed that Amelia was lieing so Damon snapped her neck. "Lets go to the Mikaelson's" He said, and we all walked there, not in a hurry cause she wasn't gonna wake up anytime soon.

We got to the Mikaelson Mansion about 10 minutes later. Damon pounded on the door. Klaus opened it, once he saw Mia, his facial expression went soft, but was quickly recovered. "Come on in then" He said, and opened the door wider. "Put Amelia in Bekah's bed upstairs" He said to Damon, and did. He went upstairs walking and put her in Bekah's bed, and came back about 2 minutes later.

Mia's POV

l woke up, in a soft bed. l looked around, and it looked like Bek's room. l listened downstairs and everyone was there. l super sped downstairs. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU SNAP MY NECK?!" I yelled at Damon, who flinched. "Well you were-" I cut him off, by snapping his neck. "Bitch" I said as he dropped to the ground. l left him on the ground. Then, the very familiar voice, chuckled. No, we can't be here. I looked up, and made eye-contact with him. l gulped. l sat down in Damon's old seat.

"Why the hell are we here?" I asked Stefan. "Well, we sensed you were lying, so we wanted to hear the truth and we came here" Stefan said. l shrugged.

Bekah was here too. "Ask away" Beks said. "How did you all meet?" Elena asked. Damon groaned and sat up. "You snapped my neck!" He said, and l shrugged. "You snapped mine" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"Well, we all go way back" Niklaus said. "Do you two know each other?" Tyler asked, pointing at me and Nik. We nodded. "Yeah" We said in sync. "How?" Damon asked. Klaus smirked. "Well, we're technically still married" He said. 

"What?!" Everyone yelled and l shrugged. "You married the original hybrid?!" Damon screeched. "Well, he wasn't a hybrid at the time" I said. "So, you met the Mikaelson's because of Klaus?" Caroline asked, and l nodded. l can tell she was gonna say something about the ring, but l gave her a 'no' look and she nodded understanding.

 "How come you never told us?!" Stefan asked/yelled. "You never asked. And l did tell you l married someone, but l didn't say who" I said, and stood up. 

"Well, can we go now?" I asked. "Yeah" They all grumbled. l gave Bekah a hug. "Bye Beks" I said. "What? No hug for me?" Nik asked, and faked gasped. l looked at him and smirked. "Nope" I said popping the 'p' and l left.

After that we went home, and l went to sleep.