chapter 2 <3

Alysha’s P.O.V

I looked up to see Niall looking right into my eyes, his big blue beautiful eyes. “Hey Niall, I’m Alysha”

He pulled his hand out from under the table, “ I think this is yours, I found it on the ground at the concert.” He smiled at me and handed me the phone. I was the last person at the signing so I could spend more time with them. Niall suddenly stood up and pulled me over he put his head down rubbing the back of his neck, I grabbed his hand “Niall?”

He looked back up at me and said “um Alysha, I know we don’t really known each other but I think you the most beautiful girl iv ever seen and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?” I suddenly has a massive grin on my face, I couldn’t believe this, Niall Horan want’s to go on a date with me! I hid behind my hair as I blushed and uncontrollably giggled “yes, I would love to.”, He put his hand on my cheek, then pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear, “pick you up at 8?” I bit my lip and nodded. I looked over at my mum who was telling me to hurry up, I went to leave him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back “I’m not letting you leave without a proper goodbye Horan hug!” he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, I didn’t want to leave. “bye Niall see you tonight” I pulled away and walked over to my mum.

“YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE WITH WHO?” I sat on my bed talking to my friends Holly and Ashlee on video chat, Holly kept asking me to repeat that I was going on a date with the real Niall Horan while Ashlee just sat there in shock. “ Yes Holly, for the 10th time he asked me out on a date tonight, I need you guys to help me pick out something to wear.” I opened my closet throwing clothes everywhere. “wear that flower dress!” Holly screamed out as I threw it onto my bed. Ashlee nodded her head “yes its perfect Alysha!”. I grabbed the dress and held it up to my body looking in the mirror, then turned back to my friends “is it normal to be this nervous” I took a big breath in and back out again iv never been so nervous in my life. Ashlee smiled at me “awww first date nerves”.

“shut up you” I said rolling my eyes.

BEEP! BEEP! I looked out my window to see Niall out there “shit!” I quickly threw on the dress and ran into the bathroom to quickly fix my hair. As I was walking down the stairs I saw Niall all dressed up he came over and took my hand. He looked over to my dad and said “Don’t worry sir ill take good care of her”.  He nodded and said “ just have her home by 10 and you will be fine my good man” We walked outside and got into his car I looked out the window to see water “where are we going?” I said in confusion. “You’ll see beautiful” .

he came parked the car and came around and opened my door, he took my hand and we walked up to a boat with a picnic basket, a blanket and candles. He jumped onto the boat and put his arms around my waist as he lifted me up and onto the boat. We sat at the front of the boat watching the stars, he suddenly put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer then pulling the blanket on both of us. “Wow the stars are so pretty tonight” I said looking up at the sky, he looked up then back at me “Yeah I guess but they don’t compare to you” I blushed again and smiled “oh Niall” I said lying my head on his shoulder. Everything was perfect, I couldn’t have dreamed a better date, Niall was the sweetest guy iv ever met. “hey Alysha?” I lifted my head of his shoulder “yes Niall?” he looked into my eyes “um wha..t would you say if I um kissed you?”  he said nervously. I looked deeper into his sparkling eyes “well kiss me and we can find out” He giggled and moved closer to me his lips touched mine, it was the most amazing feeling in the world, I didn’t ever want to leave. we sat there holding hands watching the stars and talking, I couldn’t be happier. I suddenly looked at my watch “shit Niall its 9:50 we need to go” we jumped up and off the boat Niall picked me up and threw me over his shoulder “Niall, put me down you sexy Irishman” I said laughing “Ill save you, I am your prince and you are my damsel in distress” he said as he ran to the car still holding me. We held hands the whole ways home and as we got back we walked up to the door “I had the best night tonight Niall”.

“Alysha, I love you”

I smiled Niall Horan said he loves me, this night couldn’t get any better.  “I love you too Niall” he gave me one last goodnight kiss and I ran upstairs and into my room shutting the door behind me. This was amazing, he was amazing, I love him.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, my mum walked into my room and brought me a box, “these are for you hun” she put the box down on my bed and walked out of the room.  On the box there was a note that read:

Hey beautiful, I saw these and thought of you!

I had the best time last night, I love you!

Niall xx

I opened the box and inside was the most beautiful red roses, I got my phone out and texted him:

Hey babe I got your flowers thank you so much!

I love you too!

Best boyfriend in the world!

Alysha xxx MWAH

I got dressed and walked downstairs, “Mum I’m going to the park to meet Holly and Ashlee!” I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door. I stopped, there were about 10 photographers taking photos of me, one of them came up to me with a microphone “Are you and Niall Horan together” they came closer and closer to me. “GO AWAY” I ran down to the park where I collapsed on the park bench. Holly and Ashlee came up to me “what happened to you?” Holly said. “Um I guess Paparazzi found out about me and Niall I have no idea how, did you tell anyone?” they both shook their heads.

I walked back home and walked in through the back way, I called Niall:

“Hey Babe”

“Alysha, my beautiful girlfriend”

“Niall, um did you tell anyone about us?”

“No, why hun?”

“Oh um well a bunch of paparazzi arrived at my house this morning asking me about us”

“Hun I’m sorry can we talk later, Paul’s bugging me, I love you bye”

“Bye babe”

I hung up the phone and went on twitter when suddenly I saw

@stephanibabes

hey guess what! Big news Niall Horan has a new girlfriend, her name is Alysha! :p

who was this chick? Why would she do this? I clicked on her profile to find pictures of me and Niall at the signing and last night. I couldn’t believe this, what did this chick have against me?. I shut my laptop and put my head into a pillow.